Your best Screenshot

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vor 47 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Indeed I love those images showing the pit from unexpected angles.

This was my intention because sometimes u personally see only some angles but a few more of us see more angles and this is everytime nice too see how are the other see's it :) Please continue with those beautiful pictures :)

Please login to display this image.

A few pictures from the cockpit.:rolleyes:

"learn to reflect something individual from different angles and still recognize the center of objectivity"

Flying home... Flying through the clouds… And suddenly the beautiful world below:

Up to Oslo! Great work AS team!

3 hours ago, Frafty said:

How are these so crisp...also, where's that new EZ livery?!

You will find it inside aerosoft download section :)

vor 7 Stunden , Frafty sagte:

How are these so crisp...also, where's that new EZ livery?!

I think to have it crisp u only need to adjust the HDR options in P3D . Little bit more Bloom, little bit less brigthness and a little bit more contrast and u get a more colorfull picture. But there are many ways and many different tastes how u can adjust everything. 

34 minutes ago, SaschaBr said:

I think to have it crisp u only need to adjust the HDR options in P3D . Little bit more Bloom, little bit less brigthness and a little bit more contrast and u get a more colorfull picture. But there are many ways and many different tastes how u can adjust everything. 

Correct. And I have tried and failed 100 times. But finally I have found the right setting for my taste :)

3 hours ago, Oracle said:

Taking some Brits back home from Greece...

Nice Pics! What are you using? HDR? PTA? Tomato?

• Aerosoft

Your settings seem to compress a lot of the darker colors and you are losing a lot of the small details the modeler inserted.  I know many people prefer that more dramatic look, but Stefan the modeler absolutely hates it, lol.

6 hours ago, Oracle said:

These three are the 3 main graphic influencers i use:

RD's PTA preset

Who is RD, and where can I get his/her PTA preset?  :)

Not that I might use that preset (I'm not sure) but I would at least like to have a look at it.

vor 17 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

Your settings seem to compress a lot of the darker colors and you are losing a lot of the small details the modeler inserted.  I know many people prefer that more dramatic look, but Stefan the modeler absolutely hates it, lol.

Well the issue is those, that all the reshaders not overcome the No1 problem we got with the older shader architecture: The textures look good under certain daytime conditions, in other they do not. Then it happens that the darker or brighter contrast range is simply clipped and we get only white or black. A photographer would

call that wrong exposure, but until physical base shaders arrive in the prepar3d world, we must life with that. But i think there will be movement too..

Archived