Your best Screenshot

I saw it many times in different simulation forums that they like to have a thread were everyvody can put in his favourite screenshot. Dont know if this would be in the interest of Aerosoft but i will start here with that, if nobody already did. 

So i would prefer that everybody can put one screenshot per answer as his favourite or best screenshot of our loving A318/A319 :)

Please login to display this image.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vor 4 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Let's make a contest from it. A free A320/A321 or A330 the winner after 10 days from now. We'll let our CEO pick the winner.
That means staff, moderators etc are excluded.

Ok then my first Screenshot only count as example :D

Sounds like a really good idea but also much work for the CEO to pick the winner :)

Lufthansa rocketing out of EDDF on a sunny summer day.

(The tail is a custom photo rendition, I plan on painting the whole plane soon...I just threw it on Holgi's Lufty paint for now).

"Great Visions not only need wings, but also a landing gear to land upon." Neil Armstrong

For me i dont care. The one screen per answer should only be for the tidiness that not one answer consists 20 Screenshots :)

In my opinion everybody should share his nice moments with the Airbus. Doesnt matter if he does this only one time or two times per day or once a week. 

I like to see different aspects of simulations and there content. And sometimes u see a screenshot and u think wow were he get this or this tweak and then u are able to ask the guy who made the screenshot :)

Archived