stutters after some time

MaximilianS

Hello together,

I bought the new busses yesterday and after installing I tried it out immediately, of course ;)

When entering the sim I get around 25 FPS. Everything is working fine, but after some minutes I'm getting massive stutters. The FPS are still around 20 - 25.

The problem is, that the simulator freezes for about 10 seconds and after that it runs normally for some seconds. And than again it freezes.

My specs are not the best and slightly under the minimuns. Maybe it is because of that?

I did not had something like that in other airplanes before.

Thanks in advance

Maxi

Hello Maxi,

if your specs are below the minimums that could very well be the issue.

Could you two tell us your system specs?

in my case are not the recommended but are above the minimus. the strange thing about this is that before the update of today i havn´t that issue mine are

I7 QUAD 4790K 4,5

Gigabyte Nvidia GTX970 4GB

24 GB ram

Samsung 850 EVO ssd 

I can concur that too ...

And with TrackIR on, it's even worse when you pan around.

Nothing wrong with the 'performance' and on my rig with 4K monitor with VSync on and FPS capped at 30 it hardly ever falls below 30 but the stutters are getting worse as time goes by.

[Rest of my specs: i7 7700 @4.2 with 32GB DDR4 and 1080Ti on Win10x64]

Eduard, could you try to monitor your graphics memory usage to check if it may reach the maximum memory available on your system?
Your 970 effectively is a 3.5GB card and I personally reach the limits on my 4GB card from time to time as I use the Airbus together with a lot of other graphically intensive addons like Skyforce3D, etc.

Just now, Emanuel Hagen said:

Eduard, could you try to monitor your graphics memory usage to check if it may reach the maximum memory available on your system?
Your 970 effectively is a 3.5GB card and I personally reach the limits on my 4GB card from time to time as I use the Airbus together with a lot of other graphically intensive addons like Skyforce3D, etc.

could be, its true i have notice those stutters after 2 flights with no pause. so lets see. i will check and report, but i think this summer i will upgrade my card to 1070 8gb

Archived