Aerosoft updater (a picture guide!)

• Aerosoft

Please login to display this image.

Select the Experimental path if you like to take some risk (does not affect this update)

Select the product and start the update.

If you have additional liveries installed... they will now be kept intact, even if the aircraft.cfg is updated!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

Reinstalled client and content of p3dv 4.3 as described. No more St Elmo's fire... but still no choices on the MCDU to set up the aircraft. (engines off, parking brake set, ext. pwr on)

Hope you can help,

Raymond 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well thats why Mathijs posted a picture guide for those who cant/ do not want to read ;)

Yes, it comes with the Airbus and all future products (it already came with the CRJ)

Well, mentioned updater is not in my windows start menu

EDIT: Nevermind, found it by entering run configurator into the windows start menu. Sorry!

• Developer
Vor 1 Stunde, Tyrone. sagte:

Well, mentioned updater is not in my windows start menu

Yes. We had some issues with the start menu shortcut. Apparently the most current Windows 10 gets confused if a shortcut is in multiple start menu folders. Sorry for that.

When in doubt, just use Documents\Aerosoft\ASUpdater\ASUpdater.exe.

22 hours ago, mopperle said:

Well thats why Mathijs posted a picture guide for those who cant/ do not want to read ;)

Yes, it comes with the Airbus and all future products (it already came with the CRJ)

Another example of a smart-ass answer from mopperle. Why can't you just answer the question and be helpful like 'Tom A320' 

Good morning together,

I unfortunately am still having the problem after I did the upgrade of both Aerosoft 1.0.1 for Airbus and  full install not just client on this P3Dv4.3 version number  4.3.29.25520. From the pictures when I load the F-22 default then switch over I get sound and no functional cockpit. I do not have a anti-virus program and defender in win 10 is off. Not sure what else could try. I did 2 new installments and results are the same.  

Time of this report: 6/28/2018, 17:41:01
             Machine name: DESKTOP-DGSJO6L
               Machine Id: {76E9D355-3105-40DC-A237-6467F324EFC9}
         Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804)
                 Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
      System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
             System Model: Z170MX-Gaming 5
                     BIOS: BIOS Date: 08/10/15 11:17:54 Ver: 05.0000B (type: BIOS)
                Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz
                   Memory: 16384MB RAM
      Available OS Memory: 16210MB RAM
                Page File: 11235MB used, 7406MB available
              Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
          DirectX Version: DirectX 12
      DX Setup Parameters: Not found
         User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
       System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
          DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
                 Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
           DxDiag Version: 10.00.17134.0001 64bit Unicode
  DxDiag Previously: Crashed in system information (stage 3). Re-running DxDiag with "dontskip" command line parameter or choosing not to bypass information gathering when prompted might result in DxDiag successfully obtaining this information

Graphics card is Nvidia gtx 1060 6 gig. 

As you can see my in the menu, I do not appear,..... I did the installation as admin when running the setup.

I have a question.
I just wanted to know if the Conntend must be installed.
I want to buy the Airbus again but only if the Conntend is not needed to install.
Sorry I did not know where I should ask this question in the forum.
I Use P3D V4.3

Frank

• Deputy Sheriffs

No, e.g.my content is still on 4.0. It adds only new aircraft, new 3D objects and some fixes to other default content. There is nothing, the Airbus Pro would rely on.

But I assume you updated to 4.3 fexactly following LM instructions.

Hi when trying to start the ASUupdater the computer is telling me that the app cant run on my pc, I have windows 10, any advise. Actually now I realized is installed but with 0 kb lol.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I assume your anti virus software is somehow involved into this. 

Please re-install the bus, disable the anti virus software first and report back if that fixed the problem. 

@darielmc,

there should be a  a option on that particular message when it shows up to select option. It is a underlined word you click on ( more info) just click on that and choose install still. 

Just a small suggestion: add a check for the P3D version in the installer. :blush: 4.3 is required, so shouldn't it complain when you're on 4.2?

I had the St Elmo's fire and black instrument displays, but will try again after upgrading to 4.3 before complaining. Still waiting for Active Sky for 4.3 to come out of beta though.

Cheers,

Bert

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 minutes ago, darielmc said:

I did as you suggested @Tom A320 and still have the same issue, I did buy the bundle so I don't know if that might be the problem.

Have you ever started the updater and did it tell you that it would update itself now? 

Archived