Aerosoft A319 Proffesional Doesn't recognize LEIB?

Gekurous

I got the aircraft today, it seems like the aircraft isnt recognizing Ibiza (LEIB) and wants me to enter coordinates and such for it. This is so strange and how is not LEIB in the database?

I was planning to fly from EDDS to LEIB, When entering in the FROM/TO page it recognizes EDDS but not LEIB?, Im kind of scared that this issue is also happening at other airports.

Actually it seems like any airport that i enter in the /TO doesnt work? I tested to enter  4 more airports and the issue still persists. Is this an common issue or have i done something wrong?

Hi,

do not use Navigraph databases yet, the Navigraph installer does not know about the new filepath yet and will therefore not place the files in a correct location.

Use NavDataPro until Navigraph updates their installers.

Also, how do i close the windows on the airbus? i could open it but not close it? I keep pressing the button you're supposed to press to close it again!

Edit: i accidentaly locked the windows so i couldn't pull them back, all good now!

• Deputy Sheriffs
18 hours ago, Gilson said:

Please Emanuel, which is the correct path you mentioned ?

NavDataPro: C:\Users\[Your User Name]\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX NavData

Navigraph: C:\Users\[Your User Name]\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Navigraph

And don't forget to configure the correct database within the Airbus configurator.

• Deputy Sheriffs
19 minutes ago, Dino1945 said:

I have this problem too. MCDU does not reknows  ICAO NAPOLI CAPODICHINO: LIRN and says: NOT IN DATABASE. As can I choose NAVDATAPRO?

Sure you can.

You can also make sure that your Navigraph data will be in the folder I posted right before this post.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Since this is about the Professional version and not the older one, I moved this for you to the correct forum.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived