Pushback problems

ceklund

How can I choose the distance here? Tried left/right click and scrollwheel, but cannot set the distance!

Please login to display this image.

I may be WAY off base here, since I'm out-of-town and no access to FS/P3D so haven't even managed to buy/install yet (and I used GSX anyway!!) but I recall the previous version you entered the details in the scratchpad and used the keys to assign to the appropriate items...

Sorry, Mathijs but at that point of Cockpit preparation it´s not possible to make any entries for pushback distances.
Normally you push the LSK3 or LSK4 to change distances. not via Scratchpad. Typing in numbers will not accepted.

The left picture show how it looks actual if you are preparing the Aircraft from "Cold and Dark".
The right picture show the page if you load the aircaft in "Turn around" state. But during preparing the aircraft the page turns to the left picture with empty fields and it´s not possible to make any changes. 

Please login to display this image.

Regards, Wolfgang

• Deputy Sheriffs

Normally you use the LSK 3/4 L or LSK 3/4 R to make your settings - an input via the scratchpad is not possible. But please tell us which PB menu you used. The one via GROUNDSERVICES or the one integrated in the CL function? Another question if you use the separate PB menu via GROUNDSERVICES: When did you try to make this settings? Normally you should call the option when you are ready for pushback.... e.g. all fuel pumps must be on and APU bleed is already available...... please see

Regards,

Rolf

Rolf, tested with your suggestions and now it works. Thank you

vor 8 Stunden , Hanse sagte:

e.g. all fuel pumps must be on and APU bleed is already available

Gruß, Wolfgang

Archived