Knobs missing

Hi guys,

Just installed the bus, but when I entered the cockpit it looks like some vandals have removed some of the knobs in the MCP :blink:

Please login to display this image.

Hello,

sounds like an issue with your shaders. Are you using any shader modification like PTA? If you do try to reset your shaders to the original and see if the issue reappears.

• Aerosoft

A great way to make sure all the files that can cause issues are cleared is to use the option Lockheed offers:

Please login to display this image.

Just run that. It's in the P3d folder. Careful though, it disables add-ons! But it is the best way to make a P3D a virgin again.

Thanks for the quick feedback guys! 

I run P3D v 4.3 and do have some shaders installed indeed (I believe URP).
Let me try some of the possible solutions suggested and I'll get back to you.

So far no luck. After running Delete Generated Files as suggested, P3D won't start at all and get stuck at the loading screen :huh: Trying to resolve this at the moment.

That's strange, what happens if you run that file again? It is designed by lockheed to prevent exactly these problems getting stuck at all...

Are you sure no window opens in the background or anything?

18 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

That really sounds like your sim is messed up.

Yup, exactly my thoughts and I figured out it was time for a complete fresh installation anyway, so I decided to format my PC.
Sorry we won't find out what exactly caused this issue, but I think I saved a lot of time just going for a fresh installtion than trying to get things running again :ph34r:

As of now, the bus is working as it should (love it!! you guys rock). Thank you for your time :)

@Emanuel; I did run it again, no luck :O

Archived