CoRoute, I just cannot get it to work

Hi, I just cannot get Co-Route to work, I have tried with both Navigraph and the supplied Aerosoft AIRAC, it now allows me to manually enter the flight plan but still co-route says "not in database" I have used SimBrief and the Captain Pero editor. I must be doing something wrong.

Hi,

are you sure the files are placed in the correct folder? The path changed with the Professional edition of the Airbusses.

The new path now is Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Flightplans

Especially when using tools made for the previous Airbus products you might have to adjust paths to match the new product.

@Emanuel Hagen

The path is correct and I can see the EDDMEKCH01.flp in Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Flightplans but when I enter it in the MCDU nothing happens and empty boxes where it should say EDDM/EKCH

Maybe I miss something else in all the setup and config pages and apps

3 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Are you using our Nav database? or if you use Navigraph have you manually moved their files to the correct location?

Ah, rotzooi ... I only saw it now in A/C status that I need to flip Second NDB to active.

Open eyes Terblanche and engage brain before fingers on keyboard!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived