On final at EGPH when everything shut down!

SierraHotel

Hi all, was on final approach into EGPH when everything (and I mean everything) switched off! Engines, Electrics, all the panels went black and I found myself in some farmers field..<_< about two miles from the threshold. I was using the Checklist and co-pilot. I am just about to start another flight, will keep you posted.

P.S. Still can't get COROUTE to work, tried both Navi and Aerosoft AIRAC, no luck with either, I could, however, put the flight plan in manually. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

PPS The Aircraft is amazing by the way..;)

Hello,

did you maybe run out of fuel? We saw this happening quite a few times now with customers who simply didn't refuel before the flight.

Sounds easy and probably embarassing, but you wouldn't believe how often we saw this happening now!

Please open an extra topic for the company route and we'll help you out with it.

Hi Emanuel, to be honest I didn't notice, I'll check the video. Will let you know (I'm to old to be embarrassed....;))

8 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Hello,

did you maybe run out of fuel? We saw this happening quite a few times now with customers who simply didn't refuel before the flight.

Sounds easy and probably embarassing, but you wouldn't believe how often we saw this happening now!

Please open an extra topic for the company route and we'll help you out with it.

Archived