Bundle already??

What happened to the week I was supposed to have to wait in order to be able to buy the bundled version? :) It's live on simmarket already, one day after release. There must have been some extra effort involved. Thank you! 

And the discount is beautiful, 4 Airbus models for 41 euros, in my case. 

Hi Rui,

so many of you have asked for the bundle straight away that we simply had to fulfil your requests and make it available earlier.

1 hour ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Hi Rui,

so many of you have asked for the bundle straight away that we simply had to fulfil your requests and make it available earlier.

Thank you very much for that decision. Now I have a full weekend learning to fly this beast, as I had decide to wait for the bundle :-)

Now it remains to be seen how many people miss the fact that the 320 and 321 are not released yet and complain about their current absence in the bundle. ;)

• Aerosoft

We already have those. It's the reason I was never a fan of updating the bundle before the new bundle was available. 

Those people are now upset and angry and the only thing we can do is to say they really should read product pages. But that will not make them happy and you loose customers that way. It was a lose-lose situation. 

Not reading the prodcut page properly is one thing. Complaining about it afterwards is the problem. It's unfairly shifting the blame.

Anyway I'm happy you decided to release the bundle at this point. I have the old bundle and had you released as you originally planned I would have had to wait another 2 months until I would have been able to fly what is already released now.

12 hours ago, Farlis said:

Not reading the prodcut page properly is one thing. Complaining about it afterwards is the problem. It's unfairly shifting the blame.

Anyway I'm happy you decided to release the bundle at this point. I have the old bundle and had you released as you originally planned I would have had to wait another 2 months until I would have been able to fly what is already released now.

Totally agree... It was their mistake, not anyone else's. Own up to it.

Archived