A319 - top

What a wonderful aircraft!

I was very positively surprised, when I saw the bundle Update already available yesterday. Thanks for that. 

Did my first few ultra short hauls yesterday evening.

What's the most spectacular thing about it, is the modelling. Dude, thats impressive. Ecspecialy the Virtual Cockpit looks incredible. 

As I watched a stream paralelly and the streamer said, he would never fly it again, as the FSL would be that better, it kinda came over me. I bought the FSL as well. What the hell is wrong with me? 150 EUR gone, never gonna use that one again. But not the topic here.

The Professional Bus impresses me a lot. It feels smooth, it runs incredibly smooth (at least for what I'm used to from the PMDGs and the 787). It sounds great, can't wait to try the shared cockpit Feature.

Of course, There Are a few minor things that bug me, I'll list them here, just in case someone is interested. 

- the thing, that bugs me since the very first Version is the Flaps Full Position. I personally feel, it looks much steeper in the real thing (I know, maybe perspectivewise, but sorry).

- exceeding 17 kn there appears a - in my opinion - Too loud and abrupt wind sound. 

- there is a kind of strange sound occuring during the radio altimeter callouts.

- at very low wind conditions (like 2kn) the fans spin very fast (might be right though, just a feeling, sorry, if thats acurate).

- after i did the short hop from MUC to FRA I wanted to continue on to STR. The autopilot however didn't follow the programmed route at all, so i continued in heading mode. It didn't calculate neither the TOC nor the TOD.

Anyways. Thanks for this wonderful product. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the other family members! Hope, they don't mess up my law exams in November. 

All the best!

I fully agree, the whole thing , but especially the modelling is impressive !!!

....and I just wanted to open a thread due to the mentioned wind sound starting very abruptly when speed builds up whe I saw it mentioned here.... This is the only thing which really annoys me at the moment (taking into account that there is a lot of work still in progress, for example some other sound little issues)

Keep up the good work !

Best regards

1 minute ago, suniram said:

(....and I just wanted to open a thread due to the mentioned wind sound starting very abruptly when speed builds up

Please do so, we can deal a lot more effectively with issues when they are posted in seperate threads.

Archived