Congrats!

Guys, just say congrats. the new bus its funny, amazing a very great for me. The illumination is wonderful, I was very afraid of the performance, but with my settings, I get between 24-55 with a 970 GTX 4GB. So I'm really happy. I need to explore more about this new product but my first flight was excellent. 

Just I have one suggestion, I do not know if they will be possible to do:

modeling the sun visors of the cabin side windows. for the that's the only animation that I'm missing.

Anyway, congrats on your job, excellent addon.

I'm impressed. A few niggles to iron out,which was expected on a such a huge overhaul.  it runs great and the modelling is superb.  Thanks Aerosoft and the Airbus team.

I just updated to the new Bus Pro. Have to say my first 'check her out' flight was great. The functionality, the modeling the FPS performance.......really top job. Congrats to Aerosoft. Have to say this is the most impressive 'first impression' I have had from any of the buses.Bravo!

Archived