Problem with seatbelt signs

Hi. First of all: a very nice aircraft :)
I have a problem: when using checklist and FO sound, in landing phase the FO tells me to turn seatbelt signs on. But I just get a lots of clicking sound, the Fo nagging me and are not able to turn on the signs. But if I turn off checklist, I can set the signs!

A bug?

• Deputy Sheriffs

It seems you are using the CL without the Copilot because otherwise the Copilot would make the seetings for the seatbelt signs. The cabin signs should both be set to ON when passing 10.000 feet. Is this the moment when the issue you described happens? Please confirm so that I am able to try to reproduce the issue.......

Regards,

Rolf

I experienced the same issue. After landing, during the checklist where the FO is supposed to turn the seat belt sign off, something makes the button rapidly stick to both on and auto, flipping in between. You can't move it yourself and the only option is to disable the FO and turn the switch to off.

• Deputy Sheriffs

To reproduce this issue I need some more detailed information. First the "Cabin Signs" are part of the PARKING CL..... and not of the AFTER LANDING CL! Did you use the Copilot or not when this issue happened?

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because it seems that the problem has been solved I now close this topic......

• Hanse locked this topic

Archived