Voice Sets

kingm56

Are there additional 'copilot' voice sets available yet?  The ones provided are sub par, especially when comparing them to the ones available on the previous rendition.  

An FYI - anyone interested in a RW female captain, US/English voice set, (albeit her RW is on E-175s), my daughter is going to be recording a set soon as she is not flying.

I've always wanted to "fly" with her :)

Once it's created I will be uploading it, can't give a timeline right now though.

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 minutes ago, Kai-Uwe said:

Is it possible to use the older additional sets I used for the P3Dv3-version? I liked the german set especially. Would be very nice if this would work.

mfg Kai

We have added a lot of new callouts that are not (yet) supported by older sets. We now have 1000 and 2000 callouts for example.

12 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Well, one of the two is the same as before, so I do not fully understand the issue. The other is actually a recording of real bus pilot. 

There are no additional sets at this moment, but we expect more soon.

In the cockpit when the copilot is reading the numbers of the altimeters i notice a difference of intonnation and sound , it feels less clear

• Aerosoft
2 hours ago, Grayal said:

in some cases numbers are being read simultaneously like baro altitude 29.92 the 9 and the 2 are played at the same time. 

We have seen that on some machines. Though the files are being send correctly to Direct Sound the initial sound is slow to trigger. I do not think there is anything we can do about it.

On 7/13/2018 at 9:30 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Well, one of the two is the same as before, so I do not fully understand the issue. The other is actually a recording of real bus pilot. 

There are no additional sets at this moment, but we expect more soon.

IMHO, there is a clear difference in intonation in some files. For example all weather radar sound files (ASC_PnF_WXR*) are very different to most other ASC_PnF_* files. Propably the old ones versus new sounds. Almost like two different persons. This break in the sound file can also be heard while going throught the checklist with the copilot function.

Regards,

Christian

14 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

These are, as far as I recall, simply the same files.

I found out thoses callouts of the copilot or element of checklist have a bad quality and it doesn't seems the same voice : "ATC" "ONE" "FULL "LEFT" "RIGHT" "up" "down" "neutral".

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 14.7.2018 at 23:07, Wow SoDoge sagte:

I found out thoses callouts of the copilot or element of checklist have a bad quality and it doesn't seems the same voice : "ATC" "ONE" "FULL "LEFT" "RIGHT" "up" "down" "neutral".

Youe are right they were made on various ocassions because we needed additional calls during the development of the CL and Copilot function and we were not able to get a new complete set before release. But we are currently working on a new female PM set which will be released soon.......

• 3 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived