No landing light fs9 Katana

doublecool

FS9 Katana No Landing lights

Land light FS9 ON

Battery ON

Light Swicht ON

Light show on plane but not on runway

Removed and reloaded twice

It may be missing a fx. landing light effect if there is such an item do not have one in effect file

This is a great plane, cool stuff in the VC

need alittle help please

have you tried different airports? it does not necessarily need to be a KatanaX problem... as far as i can remember there was the same mistake with an airport add-on...

---EDIT---

i've found the thread... look here

Yes,

Nothing

I also have no problems with any other plane??? including

Beaver

A-10

Piper Cheynne

Piper Super cub

Dornier

They really do have some great planes...

Its frustating but I'm sure we will fix Check fx file the landing light fx is there?

Hello Doublecool,

Can you load the default flight at KSEA and then go to a nice quiet airport and then change planes to the Katana, change the time of day to midnight and then press the L key if the lights aren't on and see what happens.

Can you also attach a screenshot of the problem you are having, It should like like the one below if its working.

KatanaLights.jpg

Hello doublecool,

Can you be absolutely sure you have the Landing Lights checkbox ticked to show the Landing lights on the runway as in the picture below.

KatanaLights2.jpg

If the problem still exsists can you send me a flight file with the Katana as it is in your screenshot to shaunaerosoft@aol.com so I can check it out.