FMGS.dll shutting down P3dV4

c141fe

• Aerosoft
15 hours ago, Tommius said:

Same here, two FMGS.dll crashes in a row. What they both had in common? I was changing the screen size..

Ahhh that could be explained (or rather expected). I have that on one of my machines when i resize the screen 50% of the time. the add-ons loaded do not seem to make any difference.

On 7.10.2018 at 12:50, AchWoDu sagte:

Hello, occurs when I tried, during an active flight plan, to initiate a holding at the present position. 
This occurs every time when I try it.
What can I do?

Report.wer

New Version (1.2.1.1), same crash:-((

Thanks everyone for the reports!

Fixes will be available with the next update. Hopefully that would help, but in case of something happens again please post the Windows error report like the one below:

Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 4.3.29.25520, time stamp: 0x5b2c3263
Faulting module name: FMGS.dll, version: 2.64.0.27, time stamp: 0x5b45b9b3
Exception code: 0xc000041d
Fault offset: 0x000000000000370f
Faulting process id: 0x2d1c

Hallo, so I have the same problem, but only when I make changes within the MCDU before landing. (for example by changing the runway or the Star or Transition)

I am not changing the screen size.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 8 Minuten, chucko sagte:

Hallo, so I have the same problem, but only when I make changes within the MCDU before landing. (for example by changing the runway or the Star or Transition)

I am not changing the screen size.

Which version?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry can not recreate it. I'm currently doing the tutorial flight, changed to all different rwys and approaches, no CTD.

Are you sure that your system is up-to date and all MS c++ reditributables are on its latest state?

• 2 weeks later...

Today I had also a sim crash after 2 hours and 20min of flight. Sim crashed during the approach.

Error Message below:

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: Prepar3D.exe, Version: 4.3.29.25520, Zeitstempel: 0x5b2c3263
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: FMGS.dll, Version: 2.64.0.49, Zeitstempel: 0x5ba1f682
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0x0000000000027182
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x20f0
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d4734ce942d4ad
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: D:\Lockeed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: D:\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional Base\Panel_Fallback\DLLs\FMGS.dll
Berichtskennung: 9745c4d9-324a-47c9-8c96-d98936d98c29
Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets:
Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist:

My graphic card Nvidia is up to date.

This is the first crash after a long time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived