Problems with Aerosoft A318/319 Profesional

Hi guys,

at first thanks for your Great job, plane is very nice with good FPS, but I have some little problems.

1. In cruise altitude is still overspeed, plane dont hold MCDU speed.

2. When i choose descend manualy  for example - 2000 ft, plane don´t hold this value, descend is very slow.

3. When plane reach TOD descend is not sufficient,

4. Still run cocpit sound  "Parking brake" cant skip it in MCDU2 menu.

5. ATC dont detect this airplane like Airbus A319, but only Airbus.

All isttal like admin turn off antivirus, and firewall and restart after install. PC -  i7, 1070, 32GBDRR4,SSD, P3D4.3

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please provide screenshots from the PFD, ND and FCU from the moment the first overspeed occurs.

Please do real screenshots (V Key in your sim) and not mobile shots.

• Deputy Sheriffs

There's a dedicated support forum section for the new Airbus Pro, so I moved this there for you.;)

So i changed it to daylight, The aircraft completely flipped out and now my engine display has reverted back to an off status. but the engines are still running. 

Сan be the case in this?

I already talked about yesterday.

My screen

• Deputy Sheriffs
12 hours ago, xtasy said:

Сan be the case in this?

I already talked about yesterday.

My screen

Did this happen, when you changed the daylight? If yes, not a good idea. Changing time will mess up internal timers.

In the 2nd flight you had headwind and in the previous you had tailwind.......I didn't experience this myself yet; did you enter the wind details in the MCDU so it can calculate properly?

My experience so far with the A318/A319 professional has been horrible. The airplane wonks out whenever I go into the cockpit view. The camera glitches and moves all around and the airplane itself also does that.  I also have low fps in the cockpit and in the cockpit only. Clicking buttons and programming the FMC is near impossible! This is a disgrace.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As the original opener of the topic never came back with the information we asked for, this topic will be closed. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived