Can`t open Company Route Editor

Thomas Ammann

• Deputy Sheriffs
12 minutes ago, Thomas Ammann said:

Its not working for me, same Error.

Where is the Airbus installed (path)?

Did you move any files manually?

D:\P3D V4\Addon Scenery\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A318-319 Professional is my path.

vor 7 Stunden , masterhawk sagte:

Where is the Airbus installed (path)?

Did you move any files manually?

Please login to display this image.

My Company Route Editor also!

But the Airbus is D:\P3D V4\Addon Scenery\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A318-319 Professional is my path

vor 13 Minuten, Scottie5 sagte:

Mine is located at C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Company Route Editor

Mine is opening.

Reinstalled Bus Pro and found that as long as everything is installed at C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\Aerosoft then Route Editor Works.

I previously had the "Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional" folder installed in "C:\Simulators" and the rest in "C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\Aerosoft" - Route Editor wouldn't work

I installed the Airbus onto my 'D' drive which is an SSD with all my other sims. My 'C' drive is an M2 drive but is only 250Gb for my OS and non gaming stuff. Although the main Airbus installed onto the 'D' drive, other parts including the updater, flight plans etc installed automatically into C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\Aerosoft. The aircraft works perfectly however the Company Route Editor doesn't, reporting that an aircraft can't be found. I got it to work by copying the Airbus folder from the Aerosoft folder in 'D' drive into the Aerosoft folder in the 'C' Drive. The only folder which the Company Route Editor seems to need is the data folder which is quite small so I was able to delete all the other folders inside the Airbus folder. So I am left with my original intact installation on the 'D' drive and only the necessary files for the Route editor to work on the 'C' Drive. It all works well.

In which folder i have to copy the Data folder ?
C:\User\Name\Documents\Aerosoft?
If i copy the Data folder to this path, it does not working.

Vor 1 Stunde, Terry1718 sagte:

I installed the Airbus onto my 'D' drive which is an SSD with all my other sims. My 'C' drive is an M2 drive but is only 250Gb for my OS and non gaming stuff. Although the main Airbus installed onto the 'D' drive, other parts including the updater, flight plans etc installed automatically into C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\Aerosoft. The aircraft works perfectly however the Company Route Editor doesn't, reporting that an aircraft can't be found. I got it to work by copying the Airbus folder from the Aerosoft folder in 'D' drive into the Aerosoft folder in the 'C' Drive. The only folder which the Company Route Editor seems to need is the data folder which is quite small so I was able to delete all the other folders inside the Airbus folder. So I am left with my original intact installation on the 'D' drive and only the necessary files for the Route editor to work on the 'C' Drive. It all works well.

If you just put the Data folder in on its own it wont work, as you found out. The Data folder still has to be in a folder called  'Aerosoft A318-319 Professional' so the full path will be C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A318-319 Professional\Data. Company Route Editor assumes everyone will install the Airbus into the default location so if you change it, it can't find it. You just have to put a copy into the default location but only need the Aerosoft A318-319 Professional\Data folder for it to work. There's probably another way to get it to work but I'm not a programmer.

3 hours ago, Terry1718 said:

If you just put the Data folder in on its own it wont work, as you found out. The Data folder still has to be in a folder called  'Aerosoft A318-319 Professional' so the full path will be C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A318-319 Professional\Data. Company Route Editor assumes everyone will install the Airbus into the default location so if you change it, it can't find it. You just have to put a copy into the default location but only need the Aerosoft A318-319 Professional\Data folder for it to work. There's probably another way to get it to work but I'm not a programmer.

Worked for me

9 hours ago, Terry1718 said:

Thanks. That worked for me! ;)

4 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Try moving the company route editor folder to the product folder.

Hi Mathijs,

Tried your method didn't work but what was suggested by Terry1718 working fine.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just one more comment on this:

I have my bus currently installed in:

• D:\Prepar3D v4\Ecosystem\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional\

therefore my data folder is here:

• D:\Prepar3D v4\Ecosystem\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional\Data\

My Company Route Editor works just fine, finding all Airbus flight plans here:

• C:\Users\Tom\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Flightplans\ 

without copying any files over into the Documents folder as it worked for Terry1718 and others.

So there must be some other kind of reason for the CRE not opening correctly on some machines. 

Archived