Airbus Pro Experience

Guys.

Thanks...it was worth waiting for.....with all the cr...ap  you faced from some people comparing with other developers (no Name calling here :)  )  I just enjoyed my first flight from EDDF to EGLL. Performance is great. Cockpit fonts nicely readable. Looks and feels as I was hoping for. Nice point that it actually installed outside the LM directory, which is positive.  One thing I could not figure out is the change to Navigraph in the configurator.  If you enter your origin/destination..it can't find the destination airport in the database. I reverted it back to the default Navdata cycle.    Well done…Elmar Wegerle

Hi Elmar,

thank you for your words, we highly apprechiate them!

Regarding your Navigraph problem take a look into the support section, there has been a bit of discussion going on on this and the Navigraph updater is not updated for the new filepaths of the new Airbusses yet.

A manual workaround is available in the supportsection of this subforums.

Hi Emanuel

Thanks. I check that out.  Currently the cycle is up to date anyway.  Dare say Navigraph will update their FMS Downloader fairly quick.

I just did my second flight.   Its great to have AS back on the SIM with the Airbus :D.  Who needs a study level.  Just want to fly  LOL

I must to agree with Elmar. Just installed the bus and passing through documentation. So far very impressed.

Too bad there's a group of people who mess about the product. Some did not even read the manuals or did not fly on it.

There are always these 5% of people, regardless of what you do. You can never satisfy everyone.

Gosh, I just completed my first real life airliner type rating and people are ranting on me for flying the wrong type already ;)

I just downloaded the Vol 6 manual and I think you did a great job with it, Emi.  It's easy to follow and the illustrations are excellent.  Thank you!

I've just finished my first test flight too from LOWI to EDDF; everything worked perfectly!

I really don't understand all these people who couldn't wait 3 or 4 days for the bundle upgrade and bought the single pack today. Why would you pay 85€ for both if u can buy the same for 30€ some days later? I've read it a lot and i really dont understand.

7 minutes ago, teaarmy said:

I really don't understand all these people who couldn't wait 3 or 4 days for the bundle upgrade and bought the single pack today.

I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum - I was counting on a few more days for the bundle so I'm not set up for it (doing some hardware adjustments, got a new joystick on the way, was committed to beta testing a freeware project, had work deadlines to meet).  So it's going to take me a little time to catch up with you guys.

Am enjoying the anticipation at the moment and am happily reading all your posts.  Keep 'em coming!

had a few problems setting up the tiller and pedals....mostly of my own doing i am assuming....but now that i got it in the air she is all thought and much more 

what a great job you guys did, total worth the wait cant wait for the improvements that are coming ...and the frames wow just amazing 

12 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

There are always these 5% of people, regardless of what you do. You can never satisfy everyone.

Gosh, I just completed my first real life airliner type rating and people are ranting on me for flying the wrong type already ;)

The bus is amazing! Congratz on the type rating! I'm currently starting Flight School!

Archived