I love the new Airbus...as soon i realized that the bundle was also for purchase, i plunged into the right for the future A320/321, and got my shiny baby A318...updated navi, littlenavmap...downloaded the 4.3 Activesky...and as the small download ended, fired it up, in the night skies of Thessaloniki...LGTS to LGAV, where some of my more expensive addons this year failed to follow the lnav, or vnav...my new shiny, full of colors, power and functions bus, from 23000 on ablo1p, descended to 03R graciously without me having to adjust nothing but the flaps, and the gear down....-29 Landing Rate on ProjectFly...and i am a very very happy customer, that i trusted and followed the right developer, the right bus, and my hunch that is mostly right, for Olympus and the Gods are on your watch Aerosoft, Well Done. Bravo, you have released the King of the Buses, for a King is always modest and never or seldom pompous...Bravo!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please login to display this image.

I love it! Its working great in VR!

I have some EGT problems sometimes, but there is another thread about it and the roll sound on the ground isn't fading in; its just there or not. And the TCAS isn't showing me when I have to pull up etc on the PFD when another plane comes too close! That's all about bugs I've found.

Why are the buttons for an IDG disconnect clickable but don't do anything? Like a real pilot I random saw that i can move the red cover and tried in flight if this is working! But nothing happend and I landed safely :(

Just before the FSLabs problems started to appear I was thinking about getting the a320-x; but now I ask myself about the advantages, there are new great sounds in the AS one, the system depth of an FSLabs is not needed for me and the performance with the AS Airbus is better (thats very important for VR flying). For the 320 and 319 i would pay 180€; for the bundle update i payed 40€ and SPs will come with more features.

If I had 2 more wishes would it be:

i) an option for a used cockpit, or maybe a slider to change the level of "usedness"; I love the dream of a cheap airline with a dirty cockpit :D

ii)when u open the MCDU menu for fuel/load/groundservices etc. it opens in a new window; thats annoying in VR for reading and pressing buttons (i know that maybe 0,01% of your costumer have the same "problem"). Maybe its possible to show it in the Virtual Cockpit on the actual MCDU?

The moment I saw that the Bundle was released today, I bought it ASAP - worth the $81 price tag ^_^. I'm looking forward to putting hours into the buses. It's a little clunky experience right now(in my opinion), but I'm sure it'll smoothen out once I get used to everything! Took it out for a quick, short test flight - hopefully I get a flight or two later :) But right now, I'm very happy with the Buses.

Congratulations Sir, 

I can feel how seriously you have been working with plenty of love and care with it and I'm really excited about this first release. 

kEEP up the good job Aerosoft!! 

Richard

Impressive work, as always from Aerosoft!

Looks good, sounds good, flies good. The documentation is also very good, easy to read, easy to find what you are looking for. Can recommend to read through it, but if you already own the previous Airbus and know how to handle it, then there are only a few things you will have to find out to start flying (but to get the whole depth of this masterpiece it you obviously have to read it all).

And my fps are better than for any other aircraft I have, with all high settings, Active Sky, UT Live, ORBX Ftx and Aerosoft Mega Sceneries.

This is also one of the first aircrafts that work together with my SAITEK yoke, throttle and switch board equipment out of the box :)

Thanks also for the quick job with the bundle access!

Best regards

Jan

I am a happy camper with the new bus.  Two flights in and everything worked well.  First flight was on full autoland and it touched down nicely at KSFO 28R from KDEN.  Next flight was EDDF to LFML with a manual landing.  Again a good flight.  You guys did a good job and thank you for the quick bundle purchase release.

Great product and it is was worth to wait.

Excellent cockpit textures, great performance . My first airbus and I am really enjoy it. 

I was very pleased that the long wait is finally over. I really missed flying the busses in the last years since P3Dv4 was released.

On 7/12/2018 at 11:20 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

So how do you like our little busses? 

Kleine busses, right?  Or can it be "busschätzchen"?

I flew around the world in the FS2002 or 2004 default A321 about 12 years ago.  Maybe 13-14 years ago.  That aircraft had rudimentary FBW modelling -- as you might recall -- but I haven't flown an Airbus since then.  YES it has been that long.  So, this is a pretty new thing for this MD-11 and 777 pilot. 

Good Morning, I just downloaded and installed the bus, but when I start P3D and select "A319 Lufthansa NeueFlotte D-AIBA" for the tutorial flight the engines are already running and the MCDU will not let me select the ACFT state. The ACFT state option is grayed out.also I have this weird lightening in front of the Bus.    Still reading but a quick answer would be nice if someone knows.  Thank You 

• Deputy Sheriffs

@wiscna: Please do not hijack a topic with something that is not related at all. And for you problem there are already a lot of answers, please check the support section for the Airbus Pro. ;)

I wasn't trying to hijacking anything, just asking a question. Thanks for the answer. Why can't you just give the answer or point me in the right direction without accusing  someone of hijacking something.

So.. how do I like the busses?

Probably worth the money if you were a customer before. However, for me personally it helped me to realize that I will need to save up for the busses by a different company. :)

• Aerosoft
7 minutes ago, datguytho said:

Probably worth the money if you were a customer before. However, for me personally it helped me to realize that I will need to save up for the busses by a different company. :)

Well if you can live with the way that company behaves and want to do abnormal procedures, that would be a good choice. Not bad software at all.

The new baby bus is amazing. I really love them. And I have never experienced better performance at all. Congrats guys! You did perfect. At Heathrow with 100% AI it still taxi smoothly. I think im in love with this one :)

Really hope the 320-330 will be the same in performance :)

Thank you Aerosoft! When all your buses are complete, I have everything I need for my P3D :)

I am one very happy customer. 

57 minutes ago, datguytho said:

Ummm, Have you done the sums? With Aerosoft, you get the A318, A319, A320 and A321 plus a Complete FS2Crew Runway Awareness and Advisory System included (a €30 value!) plus a Semi-Intelligent co-pilot that assist you in your flights and runs checklists and flows with you. for 67.19 Euro. Now if you buy the FSL A320 and assume they charge the same as the newly released A319, for the A318 and A321(if ever released), their total cost will be approx 248.00 Euro, and does not include the locked RAA and the "Semi-Intelligent co-pilot( I think they do a $%^& fantastic job!!)

No doubt, the FSL is a work of art and took many years to produce and if the real one does it, probably, so does theirs...but at a steep price increase. I have both the FSL and Aerosoft versions of the busses. Maybe I am boring, but I have never used the depth of the systems FSL provide, and I manage to get my self about the world from A to B with the Aerosoft version just fine.

The deal Aerosoft have provided existing customers or new customers for either the A318/A319 or the A320/A321 or the bundle, is a great offer. FSL and PMDG create great a/c, but as Mathijs and his guys have often said, do you need "that" level of complexity?

Excellent job, this is a fantastic model. The frame rates are extremely impressive, much better than the FSL version on my system.Whoever in your team had us people with a bit older PCs in mind - thank you so much.

Peter

vor 7 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

Well if you can live with the way that company behaves and want to do abnormal procedures, that would be a good choice. Not bad software at all.

Yes, I can live with the way that company behaves, otherwise I would not buy their stuff. 

Furthermore, no, I most certainly do not want to do abnormals. As I've been following the development of the Aerosoft Airbus for quite a while now, Aerosoft claimed to model normal ops to a realistic and believable extent. In my eyes, you simply did not deliver to meet my expectations. And I'm not referring to the bugs of the initial release there.

Anyways, thanks for the coffee!

Archived