Livery Manager Missing A318/A319 Variants

I've just installed the new P3d v4 version of the Airbus Bundle.  Everything looks great so far, and I'm aware of the limitations and what's being worked on.

However, if you open Livery Manager (which is in the A320/A321 folder), it doesn't allow the A318 and A319's to be liveried, and there isn't a version of the app in the A318/A319 folder either, so I'm stuck...

Any suggestions please?

Do you mean that there are no images showing for the aircraft within the livery manage for the A319's?

If so I have the same problem, the A318 is fine. After checking the livery folders there are no thumbnail images for any of the 319's.

No, sorry - let me explian (as I made a bit of a mistake yesterday anyway)...

I have both P3dv3 and P3dv4 installed.

On my P3dv3, I have the previous version of the A320/A321 installed, but haven't installed the A318/A319.  This runs fine, and there is a livery manager to allow me to install (for instance) the BA livery for my A321.

Yesterday, I installed the NEW A318/A319 package to P3dv4 when it was released.  The menu items created didn't seem to include a Livery Manager application at all, so I couldn't add anything to the A318/A319 aircraft.

Since then, I've done a bit more digging and found the livery manager executable in C:\Program Files (x86)\aerosoft\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional\Livery Manager, and I'm able to do what I needed.  So I now think it's just a case of a shortcut not being placed in the start menu at installation.

7 hours ago, drayton_k said:

Do you mean that there are no images showing for the aircraft within the livery manage for the A319's?

If so I have the same problem, the A318 is fine. After checking the livery folders there are no thumbnail images for any of the 319's.

I have the same problem as drayton_k. I just installed an A319 IAE repaint; it had the thumbnail.jpg in the texture.US Airways N826AW file. None of the AS supplied variants have the thumbnail.jpg in texture files.This applies to both A319 CFM an IAE.

Perhaps this is only a problem in the Airbus Family bundle download

Just wanted to advise........I know you guys have a lot going on now.

Thanks, Keith Burns

On 7/13/2018 at 7:32 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Thumbnails are no longer used by the sim.

Yes, but there are still used by SimstarterNG for example, which is one of your product.

Thanks to make it back again

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a new version of Livery manager? I read in the repaint forums that if the VC textures ar dark, "update the livery manager" !
If there IS a new one, where can I find it?

Archived