Old liveries with model= line not working

Hello Aerosoft,

Just copied in some older liveries and some them have the line model= (empty) in the aircraft.cfg 

There is a 'model' folder in the new bus structure, and this worked in FSX before.

However in P3D it does not work. When I change the line to model=GDBCF for instance for the A319 IAE this works.

vor 25 Minuten, Er!k sagte:

Hello Aerosoft,

Just copied in some older liveries and some them have the line model= (empty) in the aircraft.cfg 

There is a 'model' folder in the new bus structure, and this worked in FSX before.

However in P3D it does not work. When I change the line to model=GDBCF for instance for the A319 IAE this works.

Yes, the former A319 model.[empty] is now model.GDBCF.

I found the cause. The model.cfg entry is missing. Besides that, there are 2 MDL files in the folder. Maybe obsolete?

Yup, noticed this issue, most of the old liveries don't work due to this. I'm not sure which model to add as there are several. Theres PL2WIN, DAIBA, CFMSAT, and SHARKLET, the latter of which I can assume means SATCOM and obviously the winglets.Kind of strange how this issue wasn't caught when there was a lot of discussion about old liveries working.

On 7/12/2018 at 2:58 PM, PineappleWizard said:

Theres PL2WIN, DAIBA, CFMSAT, and SHARKLET, the latter of which I can assume means SATCOM and obviously the winglets.Kind of strange how this issue wasn't caught when there was a lot of discussion about old liveries working.

where can we find where these are and their meanings?

1. exchange text in texture.cfg in livery path to:

[fltsim]
      fallback.1=..\..\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional Base\Tex_FB_VC
      fallback.2=..\..\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional Base\Tex_FB_A31X

IF THEN STILL NOT WORKING:

2. in the aircraft.cfg text paragraph coming with the livery exchange in line 'model ='

A319 CFM (classic, non PL2WIN)

model = DAIBA

A319 IAE (classic, non PL2WIN)

model = GDBCF

3. Restart sim and happy flying....

Archived