Upgrade Path [Bundle/Third Party Store]

I just discovered the bundle can be [pre-]ordered (I guess so bundle owners get to use the A318/319 between now and the new A320/321 roll-out?). I notice upgrade validation is done by serial, my question is two part:

i) If I bought a 'bundle' from a third party reseller, can I buy the new version 'upgrade' direct from the AS shop using the serial(s) for the previous version delivered by the third party shop?

ii) My full family (A318-21) bundle was supplied with two serials (one for A318/319, one for A320/321) for separate setups. I suspect this means I got bundle pricing, rather than the bundle bundle; and that to upgrade, I need to buy the A318/319 and A320/A321 upgrades separately, supplying the serial for each?

Thanks,

Rob.

Thanks for your help; I'll hold my horses until you've been able to clarify the other point.

Cheers,

Rob.

PS> You're more than busy enough to have [understandbly] forgotten, but I was in touch with you some time ago about an idea I'd had, and then vanished quite abruptly - I think we'd got wires-crossed at some point, but things here went crazy before I got a chance to clarify - anyway, my apologies [for the record, the idea wasn't abandoned, just parked - hopefully to be revisited now that x64 has become established]. Thanks again.

Good evening Mr. Kok

i have the same ‘problem’ Found by Rob.

I inserted one of two s/n From justflight bundle and i have a total amount of €30.73 (25.19+5,54 italian vat).

I’ve decided to wait for your reply about the second question before    Buying  the new buses.

thank you for your cooperation

Lorenzo

Good morning Mr. Kok,

same problem here...

Unfortunately, an error occurs, when I insert my A318/A319 key in the voucher code path.

Hope you can help me 

Thanks !

Nils

Archived