MCDU Options Greyed Out and St. Elmos Fire

skitchie98

vor 2 Stunden , Emanuel Hagen sagte:

Gentleman,

for those of you who are on 4.3 already and still encounter this issue, we prepar3d (hint hint) some experimental files.
Note that these are totally experimental and thus untested. They may or may not work, no promises given so please make backups of your previous files.

NewFilesetAfterRelease.zip

Please let us know if these help!

Hi Emanuel

Where I have to put this two files?

brgds,Massi

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Developer

Airbus_ECAMD2D.dll goes into <Base Installation Path>\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional Base\Panel_Fallback

AB_ND_GDI.dll goes into <Base Installation Path>\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional Base\Panel_Fallback\ND

<Base Installation Path> is the path that your selected in the Airbus installer. Don't overwrite the original files. Rename them to .bak first.

Thanks Hans

Done as per your instructions.

Now it does not flash anymore but the lightning is still there and the system does not work anymore. Please see picture below. If I look outside no engine details anymore.

Please login to display this image.

Andere Anhänge anfügen

Please login to display this image.

Add me to the list.  P3Dv3, nothing unusual in the weather.  Loads with engines shut down but power on the plane.  

Thanks for looking into this!

Those who still experience it, could you try a reinstallation of the P3D Client using Lockheeds exact guidance?

More and more customers report they could fix this issue by doing a proper installation of the 4.3 upgrade following LM's guidance.

Please, read the document exactly and follow its steps.

Vor 1 Stunde, Emanuel Hagen sagte:

Those who still experience it, could you try a reinstallation of the P3D Client using Lockheeds exact guidance?

More and more customers report they could fix this issue by doing a proper installation of the 4.3 upgrade following LM's guidance.

Please, read the document exactly and follow its steps.

Hi Emanuel

Updated also Client to 4.3, Content is on 4.3 and Scenery on 4.1

It works now but when I'm in the cockpit it still flickering.. don't know why. Do you know why?

brgds, Massi

• Aerosoft

Some update on this.

• We are still not sure what causes this issue with some users and not the vast majority.
  • We know that some users who had it got it fixed by correcting an incorrectly updated P3D v4.3
  • We have not see this issue with any user who did a 100% clear P3D v4.3 install.

So we still believe it has something to do with that. This afternoon we'll insert an update that has newly compiled files that 'might' affect this. We had at least one occasion where it solved it.

1.00 Online release for P3d V.4
1.01 Animation issue solved on A319 CFM window
     All DLL's recompiled with very latest SDK, might solve the St-Elmo's, 3rd MCDU  issue
     Vol 9 corrected manual
     Start menu item to livery manager added
     Small tweak to Vol 6 StepbyStep manual

I originally did a complete install of 4.3 and still had the problem.  Since then I re-downloaded the full install of P3Dv4.3 after uninstalling all aircraft and sceneries, deleted remnants left over and my old P3Dv4 installer deleted too. Installed P3Dv4.3 once again, added just the A318/A319 and all perfect.  Now added back Orbyx England and everything else.  The problem, for me, is fixed with the A318/A319.  Thank you gents...

Vor 1 Stunde, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Some update on this.

• We are still not sure what causes this issue with some users and not the vast majority.
  • We know that some users who had it got it fixed by correcting an incorrectly updated P3D v4.3
  • We have not see this issue with any user who did a 100% clear P3D v4.3 install.

So we still believe it has something to do with that. This afternoon we'll insert an update that has newly compiled files that 'might' affect this. We had at least one occasion where it solved it.

1.00 Online release for P3d V.4
1.01 Animation issue solved on A319 CFM window
     All DLL's recompiled with very latest SDK, might solve the St-Elmo's, 3rd MCDU  issue
     Vol 9 corrected manual
     Start menu item to livery manager added
     Small tweak to Vol 6 StepbyStep manual

Thank you Mathijs
Fall I wait for the update this afternoon. 
I just did the first test flight. 
Sometimes it flickers very strongly that you have a black screen and sometimes only slightly depending on the view. Rgds Massi 

vor 19 Minuten, HB-JHM sagte:

Updated. The flickers little reduced but it still there..

Do you use any shading addons? (PTA, Reshade etc..)? As Prepar3D V4 has been updated to a new version, often the obselete shaders of those plugins remain after installation of the sim itself. If you not have cleaned all COMPLETELY i would not sort out that this causes your problem.

vor 32 Minuten, Stefan Hoffmann sagte:

Do you use any shading addons? (PTA, Reshade etc..)? As Prepar3D V4 has been updated to a new version, often the obselete shaders of those plugins remain after installation of the sim itself. If you not have cleaned all COMPLETELY i would not sort out that this causes your problem. 

PTA is updated on V4.3. i didn't delete the old shaders, shall I do it? If yes where can I do it?

Archived