Repaint requests (A318, A319, A320, A321)

On 27/2/2019 at 18:28, keenrw said:

e ecco l'A319 convertito e funzionante bene ...

Please login to display this image.

Hello keenrw, can you explain how I can convert the old liveries for Airbus to Airbus Professional? I have some livery I would like to convert.

Thanks

Hi! 

Can someone create professional liveries to A319, A320 and A321 from Finnair? It would be fantastic if there would be ¨Happy Holidays¨ liveries too! 

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED MATERIAL REMOVED!

Please post links to such content instead.

On 3/12/2019 at 7:47 PM, Krisutian said:

Hi! 

Can someone create professional liveries to A319, A320 and A321 from Finnair? It would be fantastic if there would be ¨Happy Holidays¨ liveries too! Registrations 

[...]

https://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=Aerosoft+Airbus+finnair&CatID=fsxacrp&Go=Search

Give these ago until some one makes them for pro version , they should work with a few edits to the cfg file and using a texture.cfg from another 320 etc

On 3/11/2019 at 8:23 AM, magna91 said:

Hello keenrw, can you explain how I can convert the old liveries for Airbus to Airbus Professional? I have some livery I would like to convert.

Thanks

Hi

Check my reply to your other post mate ,i put in some details on how to make some work in P3D4 ...

On 3/12/2019 at 8:15 PM, Krisutian said:

Thanks mate!

if you cant get them to work them make sure in the Aircraft entry in the readme file you select the correct Model, the FSX one may be blank so you will need to add a p3D4 Model to that entry ..

eg

model                    = CFMSHRK

or

model                    = CFM

etc etc

That was for the A320s .. the 321s will have other models , just need to select one that shows up ok in P3D4

Rich

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys !! :)

Please, someone can tell me how to add the sounds of announcement in french for air france ?

I've seen some videos with great real sounds like this

It's around 21 minutes.

Many thanks in advance my friends ;)

Dear Simmers,

I know its a BIT far to go.

But I have a request for a repaint livery for the PMDG NGX,,

I tried it myself, but its really hard if you have ZERO experience in repainting like me..

I have a request for an B738 REGISTRATION: SU-GEN & SELCAL : HMBF

The owner of the A/C is Egypt Air and was painted in the National Football Team colors..

I will add some pictures so you can see it..

Cheers!

On 3/21/2019 at 4:09 PM, dr_bidine said:

Hello guys !! :)

Please, someone can tell me how to add the sounds of announcement in french for air france ?

I've seen some videos with great real sounds like this

[...] 

It's around 21 minutes.

Many thanks in advance my friends ;)

Nobody ? :(

Is there any working IBERIA livery out there for the A319 Professional ?

The EC-KKS i found doesnt work. The simulator will crash even with a modified cfg (shorter text + shorter texture folder)

• 2 weeks later...

1) Air Macau (The history center of Macao Livery)A320-214(CFM) [Pro]

2) Air Macau (Macau Welcome you Livery)A321-231(IAE) [Pro]

Thanks in advance :)

• Thanks 1

Hi! I'm not sure if anyone will read this but from what I've found, the only current Spirit liveries available for the entire AS A320 family are for older versions of the product(s) - and therefore do not work with the latest version. Does anyone have a working Spirit Livery (preferably yellow but anything will do) for the AS A321NEO 64bit?

Thanks!

Michael

On 4/13/2019 at 9:06 PM, DoomslayerD12 said:

Hi! I'm not sure if anyone will read this but from what I've found, the only current Spirit liveries available for the entire AS A320 family are for older versions of the product(s) - and therefore do not work with the latest version. Does anyone have a working Spirit Livery (preferably yellow but anything will do) for the AS A321NEO 64bit?

Thanks!

Michael

[...]

Old liveries will work with the new product...you just have to tweak them a bit. Check this thread out:

On 4/13/2019 at 6:49 PM, Matt S said:

Old liveries will work with the new product...you just have to tweak them a bit. Check this thread out:

Thanks for the help! I read Mathijs' thread which honestly was a little bit confusing. But with a few other references I was able to figure it out pretty easily just took time. I appreciate the quick response!

-Michael

• 2 weeks later...

i like to make a request for a Amsterdam airlines repaint of a aerosoft A321 iae

i hope someone can and wants to make this repaint  i would appreciate it.

PH-AAY - Airbus A320-232 - Amsterdam AirlinesPH-AAY - Airbus A320-232 - Amsterdam Airlines

photos by Maik Voight and Patrick Weis

if possible with registration PH-AAZ

thanks in advance

Since the new airbus , all the repaints of NEO airbuses don't appear anymore in the simulator even if they appear in the livery manager , what can i do for this.

I already made all the changes necessary to update former airbus to V4  with the aibus v4 main panel, the change of the texture.cfg

Can you help, cause i had them working on airbus 1.2.3.0  but since the 1.2.4.0 , they just disappear from simulator airplanes list ?

greetz

• Tom A320 changed the title to Repaint requests (A318, A319, A320, A321)