Repaint requests (A318, A319, A320, A321)

9 hours ago, Wise87 said:

I would like to put in a request for tor the following repaints.

A320 Delta

A320/A321 Cebu Pacific 

A320/A321 Philippine Airlines

these liveries are already there 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, EasyJetSetter said:

To be honest guys, but most of your request are already available here at Aerosoft repaints. Just use the search function

All you have to do then is, to convert and manualy install them as descibed here: How to manualy ...

Best regards 

Torsten

Hi!
I did find, and downloaded, a SAS repaint. Did change what needed to be change, this was for the 320 Pro. The aircraft did show up in the livey installer, but at all in the sim! P3Dv4.3. Not any external model, and no cockpit at all!
So if someone can remake a SAS 320/321 that fully ready just to install I, and  I suspect more, will be happy :)

15 hours ago, EasyJetSetter said:

To be honest guys, but most of your request are already available here at Aerosoft repaints. Just use the search function

All you have to do then is, to convert and manualy install them as descibed here: How to manualy ...

Best regards 

Torsten

Well, I tried and tried and it didn’t work for me so I gave up. Honestly, I am not very knowledgeable about messing with files and changing this and changing that. I am a bit embarrassed to admit that but the fact is that it’s too confusing for me. I prefer to download it, use the installer and and have it ready to fly it.

I had requested some specific aircraft from someone but never heard back from him. If I can request the following airframe, I will appreciate it. Can I request the following aircraft:

1. American Airlines A321 (Non-Sharklet)

Tail number:    N915US
Type:               321-231
Engines:          2 x IAE V2533-A5

---------------------------------------------------------------
2. American Airlines A320 (Non-Sharklet)

Tail number:    N128UW
Type:               320-214
Engines:          2 x CFMI CFM56-5B4/P

Thank you very much.

Regards,

PVazquez

12 minutes ago, Torkermax123 said:

I just finished  a Delta livery from Avsim for the A320. Wasn't too difficult but it does require knowledge of the FS file structure. 20yrs worth. ;)

That’s fantastic. At least you know what you’re doing. I lack the knowledge to do all of that. That’s why I don’t mess with those files. I’ll just wait until someone make those aircraft that I requested. Hopefully soon! :-)

PVazquez

I would like to request:

Small Planet Airlines Poland A321CFM with Chevrons (Aerosoft Delta Air Lines model). Reg is SP-HAX

Please login to display this image.

• Tom A320 changed the title to Repaint requests (A318, A319, A320, A321)