Repaint requests (A318, A319, A320, A321)

Is anyone planning on the A319 in American Airlines colors using IAE engines?  Once upon a time John Glanville had several posted but it seems those files are gone. 

The AAL A319 heritage liveries would be a welcome edition as well. 

Thanks in advance!!

• Upvote 1

Please.... A319 Alitalia (it would be wonderful to have A318 too, even if it does not exist)

A319 easyjet new livery 

Please login to display this image.

• Upvote 1

On 14.7.2018 at 08:16, Kev73 sagte:

Would be wonderful if someone could find time to paint up an A319 in the newest Air Canada paint.

i second this request! Could only find the old one, it would be great to have the new one! Maybe one of the talented painters out there can get it done!

• Upvote 4

One livery I couldn't finde here nor over at the avsim lib is a Bulgarian Eagle. They are a subsidiary of Germania and operate currently two A319, LZ-AOA and LZ-AOC.

I really like the look of their repaint so for me this one would be a great addition to the fleet.

Planespotters picture

BR,

Jan

I am requesting Atlas global's A320 TC-ATT

and same company's A321 TC-ETN

And if you are doing NEO models

TC-LSA A321 of turkish airlines which is powered by PW1100G

TC-ATT:https://www.planespotters.net/airframe/Airbus/A320/TC-ATT-AtlasGlobal/09dyubx

TC-ETN:https://www.planespotters.net/photo/798229/tc-etn-atlasglobal-airbus-a321-131

TC-LSA:https://www.planespotters.net/airframe/Airbus/A321/TC-LSA-Turkish-Airlines/rQRGtEl5

Wäre es möglich im A320 eine vor installierte Swiss Intl  Sowie in A321 und in der Zukunft auch einer für den A330

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED MATERIAL REMOVED!

Please post links to such content instead, as stated clearly in the first post on every page of this topic. 

Hello, 

Would anyone know if a British Airways A319 with sharklets is available somewhere? And if not could someone do it (even if it is fictional)? 

Many thanks :) 

10 hours ago, maesi0783 said:

Wäre es möglich im A320 eine vor installierte Swiss Intl  Sowie in A321 und in der Zukunft auch einer für den A330

There is no difference if the copyright protected material is attach directly to a post or within an office document. Copyright is copyright. Please add links only as being described in the first post on every page. 

United please! A bit surprised UA wasn't an included livery with the aircraft...maybe I'm thinking of the FSL but I thought the previous AS bus came with a UA livery

Anything clean from Holgi, love his sparking and shiny repaints. Also, if any other re-painters could provide a clean United and American (IAE engined-former America West) A319.

Many thanks to those who re-paint, Darryl

Btw, a word of appreciation for the individual who painted the clean Finnair "New Paint" A319.  

Hi there,

Urgent Request Vueling A319 for the new Aerosoft A319 professional. I am supposed to be flying for a group flight tour tomorrow in the A319 but can't find any livery. Thanks.

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED MATERIAL REMOVED!

Please post links to such content instead, as stated clearly in the first post on every page of this topic. 

• Upvote 1

• Tom A320 changed the title to Repaint requests (A318, A319, A320, A321)