Jump to content

Repaint requests (A318, A319, A320, A321)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1) VH-VGF Jetstar A320 IAE 2) VH-VFU Jetstar A320 IAE 3) VH-VQS Qantas Link IAE          

Would be wonderful if someone could find time to paint up an A319 in the newest Air Canada paint.

SAS A319-131, IAE?   Current livery   Retro livery

Posted Images

Can someone please make livery for Vistara VT-ATV A320!

Here are some pictures

 

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED MATERIAL REMOVED!

Please post links to such content instead, as stated clearly in the first post of every page of this topic. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

 

Would love to have an A320 in the new Austrian colors, OE-LBQ Wienerwald would be cool.

 

https://www.planespotters.net/photo/867583/oe-lbq-austrian-airlines-airbus-a320-214

https://www.planespotters.net/photo/827379/oe-lbq-austrian-airlines-airbus-a320-214

This is OE-LBR, couldn't find a picture from the right side of LBQ.

https://www.planespotters.net/photo/850270/oe-lbr-austrian-airlines-airbus-a320-214

 

Thanks in advance! :)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2018 at 7:39 AM, tunny682 said:

Can someone please make a Delta Airlines A32 CFM or IAE repaint for the prof series.

 

Thanks

I agree. Don't see how a Delta A320 was left out of the original release. Guess we were lucky to get a A321 and A319.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2018 at 8:39 AM, tunny682 said:

Can someone please make a Delta Airlines A32 CFM or IAE repaint for the prof series.

 

Thanks

 

On 9/27/2018 at 9:24 AM, Wise87 said:

I agree. Don't see how a Delta A320 was left out of the original release. Guess we were lucky to get a A321 and A319.

 

Check the Avsim library for "Lee Grant". He has done a bunch of Delta A320s back in mid-2017 that can easily be converted for use with the 64-bit Airbus by following Stefan Hoffmann's instructions.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, fahdriyami said:

It's much harder to keep track of whats being worked on the way it is now.

 

Just because a livery was requested doesn't mean that it is worked on. This topic is for repainters to take inspiration from if they don't know what else they want to do ;) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2018 at 6:56 AM, ceklund said:

Can someona PLEASE, PLEASE make a Scandinavian repaint for the 320/321 ? :)

 

Avsim library has Scandinavian A320 and A321 paints by Lee Grant and Miguel Taboada.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have any of the previous Delta Airlines 320 CFM liveries from Lee Grant working and can be kind enough to share the texture.cfg and fltsim.X entry.  I tried everything but I could

not get the engine textures to display. 

 

Thanks.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

THIS WORKED FOR ME FOR LEE GRANTS REPAINT

 

TEXTURE.CFG

 

[fltsim]
fallback.1=..\..\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional Base\Tex_FB_VC
fallback.2=..\..\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional Base\Tex_FB_A320

 

AIRCRAFT.CFG ENTRY

 

[FLTSIM.XX]
title     = Airbus A320-211 Delta N344NW
sim     = A320
model     = CFM
panel     =
sound     =
texture     = N344NW
kb_checklists    =
kb_reference    =
atc_id     = N344NW
atc_airline    = Delta
atc_flight_number   = 8VC
ui_manufacturer    = Airbus
ui_type     = A320-211 CFM
ui_variation    = Delta N344NW
ui_typerole    = Commercial Airliner
ui_createdby    = Aerosoft
atc_parking_types   = GATE, RAMP
atc_parking_codes      = DAL
description    = Aerosoft Airbus A320-211

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tunny682 said:

THIS WORKED FOR ME FOR LEE GRANTS REPAINT

 

TEXTURE.CFG

 

[fltsim]
fallback.1=..\..\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional Base\Tex_FB_VC
fallback.2=..\..\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional Base\Tex_FB_A320

 

AIRCRAFT.CFG ENTRY

 

[FLTSIM.XX]
title     = Airbus A320-211 Delta N344NW
sim     = A320
model     = CFM
panel     =
sound     =
texture     = N344NW
kb_checklists    =
kb_reference    =
atc_id     = N344NW
atc_airline    = Delta
atc_flight_number   = 8VC
ui_manufacturer    = Airbus
ui_type     = A320-211 CFM
ui_variation    = Delta N344NW
ui_typerole    = Commercial Airliner
ui_createdby    = Aerosoft
atc_parking_types   = GATE, RAMP
atc_parking_codes      = DAL
description    = Aerosoft Airbus A320-211

Great, thanks, I'll try that now. 

Edit,  Worked perfectly! Thank you sir!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I see on occasions people create fictional liveries or liveries of real airlines on aircraft that the airline don’t use such as A319 Ryanair.

 

please would someone create a SunExpress livery for FSX A320, A319 or A318 thank you 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Tom A320 changed the title to Repaint requests (A318, A319, A320, A321)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...