Repaint requests (A318, A319, A320, A321)

Hello,

Would it be possible to create the livery of the A320 and 321 Neo Alitalia?

Please login to display this image.

I know it does not exist, but it would be possible to create the livery from the A320/321 AirItaly. (for me it's a fantastic livery)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I really need atlas global airlines liveries. There is no atlasglobal liveries for aerosoft(both fsx and pro versions). I would love to fly this ones. These are fantastic and colorful liveries. Please paint these.

Thank you in advance

A320- TC-ATT 

https://cdn.planespotters.net/photo/892000/original/tc-att-atlasglobal-airbus-a320-233_PlanespottersNet_892863_7e5c192172.jpg

321 TC-ETN 

https://cdn.planespotters.net/photo/906000/original/tc-etn-atlasglobal-airbus-a321-131_PlanespottersNet_906247_3b8b713244.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 8/5/2018 at 7:24 AM, AA777-200ER said:

Unnecessary, download the Holgi re-paint with the same registration and add the SAT by renaming the appropriate DDS files.

Hi!

I used Finnair liverys, but the liverys itself don't include SATCOM antenna. Can I get it renaming some textures like advice above? I really don't know what to do, or it is plausible?

Thank's!

Mika

On 1/21/2019 at 9:36 PM, Stillwater said:

Do we already have an adapted version of the SAS / Scandinavian livery working for the 320/321 professional? I only found files from 2016 and older.

YES Please, Finally one who is also SAS interested, it could be rat getting SAS A319, A320 and A321 (and in the future to A330) But i have the old liveries from FSX to P3D v4. I just changed a little in some files and, then, the earlier paintings worked for P3D v4. But would rather have them painted new!

if we could get all SAS OY registered aircraft it could be delicious^_^

A319

OY-KBO

OY-KBP

OY-KBR

OY-KBT

A320

OY-KAL

OY-KAN

OY-KAM

OY-KAO

OY-KAP

OY-KAR

OY-KAS

OY-KAT

A321

OY-KBB

OY-KBE

OY-KBF

OY-KBH

OY-KBK

OY-KBL

(A330-300 NOT YET)

OY-KBN

Hello,

Is it possible to get a classic AF livery for the 319, 320, 321 Pro please ? None of them are available on the web and we just have the 318 with it whcih is not a lot... Can't install manually the ex Airbus X AF liveries...

Furthermore is it possible to have the 320 sharklets skyteam AF ? F-HEPI for AS pro ?

• 3 weeks later...

SERIOUSLY NO ONE HAS MADE  A REPAINT FOR AIR FRANCE LIVERIES?!!!!

We have to only use the A318 of a major company and a major Airbus operator, it's a shame !!

Im checkin like everyday the new liveries topic and we are proposed a bunch of unsignificant liveries but no AIR FRANCE A319 320 321 !!

What is the problem with you people ? and don't tell me to add former liveries, we already try this and it's never working  even following the tutorial and step by step thing, it's not working ! its black textures inside and outside , just make AIR FRANCE liveries to be respectful of one the hugest world airline company in the world and one of the major operator of AIRBUS !   Airbus planes are assembled in Toulouse France and no one , absolutely no one among the repaint guys can make some air france liveries for the new airbus, i'm really pissed off, it's just unacceptable and such a shame for air france and from aerosoft!

JUST DO IT ! come on ! Jes!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Quite a rough tone for asking to get something for free...

You might want to reconsider this approach if you are seriously interested in some results (and not just want to rant).

7 hours ago, santason said:

SERIOUSLY NO ONE HAS MADE  A REPAINT FOR AIR FRANCE LIVERIES?!!!!

We have to only use the A318 of a major company and a major Airbus operator, it's a shame !!

Im checkin like everyday the new liveries topic and we are proposed a bunch of unsignificant liveries but no AIR FRANCE A319 320 321 !!

What is the problem with you people ? and don't tell me to add former liveries, we already try this and it's never working  even following the tutorial and step by step thing, it's not working ! its black textures inside and outside , just make AIR FRANCE liveries to be respectful of one the hugest world airline company in the world and one of the major operator of AIRBUS !   Airbus planes are assembled in Toulouse France and no one , absolutely no one among the repaint guys can make some air france liveries for the new airbus, i'm really pissed off, it's just unacceptable and such a shame for air france and from aerosoft!

JUST DO IT ! come on ! Jes!

The Air France ones for FSX work fine with a few cfg edits .. you just dont get the reg on the panel

I know i'm rough i'm just pissed off  to have monarch and air berlin which dont exist anymore and not be able to fly the a32x family for air france when its one of the major operators, I don't get how no one make one for the professional , i really don't get it, jes!

Does anyone know anywhere where I can get the normal SAS liveries for the A319, A320 and A320neo?

If they don't exist yet, can someone go ahead and make these happen? There are many SAS fans flying the Aerosoft A320 so that would satisfy many.

The A319 (below) and A320 are basically the same:

Image result for sas airbus a319

A320neo:

Image result for sas airbus a320neo

On 3/3/2019 at 4:36 PM, RedwoodA320 said:

Anyone able or interested to do a Virgin America A321 repaint?? Huge VX fan here. Thank you in advance. Id be willing to donate as well for the work.

Image result for virgin america a321

https://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=root&SearchTerm=virgin+america&Sort=Added&ScanMode=0&Go=Change+View

• Tom A320 changed the title to Repaint requests (A318, A319, A320, A321)