Repaint requests (A318, A319, A320, A321)

Hello,

I would be happy if a RyanAir Liverie could be produced for the A318-321. Unfortunately I cannot offer self-made photos.
Best regards
Bernhard

P.s. There is a very old one, but it can no longer be installed on the current bus.

Hello,

someone interested in making this livery from Brussels Airlines, the Red Devil's paint?

thanks in advance

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED MATERIAL REMOVED!

Please post links to such content instead, as stated clearly in the first post on every page of this topic. 

Please login to display this image.

Finnair CFMSAT -version.

During this year Finnair is installing SAT domes to all A319-321 aircrafts. Some of them are already installed (for example OH-LVI).

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Finnair/Airbus-A319-112/4955695?qsp=eJwtjbEKwkAQRP9lay1EsEgXKwUhFmK/7A3x4MwdexswhPy762E3vHnMrCR5MnzssRRQRxWs8qIdFVZ%2BV%2BpWUoyxmrLFPPViMyf3hsv%2B9ry6V7PaeXES2NCLoBjCnw8aoL8KVdrk6BcHD9B7y3Q8OQ%2BxlsRtA8Yx0bZ9AVYYMkc%3D

There are great repaints already to whole Finnair fleet, but these all are "before SAT dome -versions".

Maybe someone has knowledge how to correctly convert these to SAT dome versions? Instructions what to do or some update pack to download...

Tried to tweak this by myself (thought that it's only one white dome on the roof) and just changed the 'model = DAIBA' to 'model = CFMSAT' in aircraft.cfg.

Result:

Didn't work so good I expected... :unsure:

Hey, swetters

Try renaming the,  AS_A319_EXTTAIL_C.dds   and   AS_A319_EXTTAIL_S.dds   to    AS_A319_EXTTAILSAT_C.dds    and    AS_A319_EXTTAILSAT_S.dds

Hope this helps.

George

• Deputy Sheriffs

Pleased discuss technical issues outside of this livery request topic (as already the first post on every page tells). Thank you. 

• 2 weeks later...

Any A321 Thomas Cook or Hybrid Monarch / Thomas Cook would be really nice.

I see these were available for the 32bit 320/321 series so it is of course fine to use these (I think they will work - albeit need a manual install)

-Carl

21 hours ago, AA777-200ER said:

Another Alaskan suggestion, this time an A320... 

https://www.airliners.net/photo/Alaska-Airlines/Airbus-A320-214/5171217/L

Now's there's a second one...

https://www.airliners.net/photo/Alaska-Airlines/Airbus-A320-214/5184405/L?qsp=eJwtjDEKw0AMBP%2BiOo1xSMCd/YGkyAeEbkkOLvYhqYgx/rvlI93uDjsbyTI7fv5aK2ggA6t86EKVlb9Gw0acteT5hPf%2B2gWyRX1aoyd2jCKojvTfH5qgJ4JJs7zj2EWAPlum/hZ7ylYLNwecc6F9PwBkEyzW

Notice something missing on this repaint, "Proudly All Boeing"  :-)

Darryl "again"

• Tom A320 changed the title to Repaint requests (A318, A319, A320, A321)