Cabin crew announcement/ dialogue

i can aprox answer to your question but that so much apron, maybe is not what you need!.

• Welcome sounds after the first closing main door after load the plane.
  • safety sounds, when one of the engines start.
  • Cabin secure after start taxi, or after a short time of safety end.
  • Cabin crew prepare for take of message sounds when you are close to the runway your a young to use for take off.
  • climb message sounds after passing 5000 ft. 
  • catering service sound after passing FL150.            
  • PA message just sound if you press PA and you are above 12.000 ft. (is the cabin crew giving you a sandwich or whatever and its random, because is not always the same message)
  • belts message reacts to you action with belts switch.
  • descend message stars when starting descend.
  • near to arrive message starts when you are bellow 10.000ft and seat belts set to on.
  • Prepare for landing message sounds when you are at final approach.
  • Theres another message that sound after landing that i have just mute (just for me because i have customise my wav files for air nostrum and winter canarias ops) 
  • and the the arrival message after you break at you are bellow 40 kts speed. Aprox.
  • Deboarding message sounds after you open the main door again. 
  • Deboarding complete message sounds after a short time of open the main door.

Thats an aprox of the situations where the cabin announcements should sound. 

In the download section of the forum you will find a custom soundpack made by myself  for the cabin announcements of crj made for air nostrum (iberia regional) ops. its is call Air nostrum soundpack

cheers.

Hey Eduard! Thanks for the reply, it's exactly what I was looking for! I don't think I've actually heard all of those yet, might be from vatsim yakking.

9 hours ago, Eduard Gasull said:

Cabin secure after start taxi, or after a short time of safety end.

This I found odd, I believe it's tied to the taxi light -- but for the Flight Attendant to say "cabin secure" - great, nice touch -- but then to say "all passengers on board"... I literally said out loud to myself "i bloody well hope so as we've already left the gate!"

Cabin crew prepare for take of message sounds when you are close to the runway your a young to use for take off. 

Prepare for landing message sounds when you are at final approach.

These both likely tied to the landing lights.

Archived