Some vehicles are missing in AES

vvb

Hello there,

I've got the last version 1.91 of AES. Firstly everything was going well, but suddenly I've lost the cleaning and cargo (luggage) vehicles. I mean they've stoped to appear after call. I'm not really sure when and why it had happened, but it seems to me that happened after I have activated in AES the Brussels airport. I reinstalled the AES v1.91, but the problem still exists.

Any thoughts on that issue, gentlemen?

Thank you in advance,

Vladimir

• Developer

Hi,

the Cargo vehicles are allways visiable, as long as the cargodoors of your Aircraft are correct configured. The Cleaning is not available, when the "rear door" is not present.

So please check your aircraft configuration first.

Hi,

the Cargo vehicles are allways visiable, as long as the cargodoors of your Aircraft are correct configured. The Cleaning is not available, when the "rear door" is not present.

So please check your aircraft configuration first.

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for the quick reply.

1. Regarding the cleaning - that's right sir, I've disactivated the rear door. So, it's clear now.

2. Regarding the cargo vehicles - the cargodoors are configured correctly, but the vehicles are still not available.

Some other tips for this issue?

Regards,

Vladimir

Did you try a differnet Aircraft, like default 737?

Did you try a differnet Position?

No and no. I'll do it tonight and will let you know about the results.

Regards,

Vladimir

Hello Oliver again,

I tried all you recomended and have realized that the luggage vehicles problem occures only with the Wilco/FeelThere Boeing 737-400. Two other models 737-300 and 737-500 are working fine.

Is there any special feature for the 737-400?

Vladimir

• Developer

How did you set the vertical distance to ground of the cargodoors. Maybe it is to small (I think below 1 Meter the vehicles don't come)

How did you set the vertical distance to ground of the cargodoors. Maybe it is to small (I think below 1 Meter the vehicles don't come)

Yes, Oliver, you were right, the problem was in vertical distance. Now it is solved.

Thank you very much indeed for your patience and support.

Kind regards,

Vladimir