Why do I bother? Coast Guard

pablo1

Why should I bother wih post here? In reply to Coast Guard from Saf,

I know practice is key. I red through forum and see tutorial help was done but there is no location. Saf mailed someone copy of tutorial I read.

You got your money. : :x :x :x

I tell you why you bother. Because attitudes like yours will get you no help, no support, and a thorough kicking around the board if you don't grow up. You buy a sophisiticated product - and then want someone to hold your hand while they teach you to fly it?

Get a grip boy. The manuals are there, Other sites exist to show you how to set up your controllers and sim to suit sophisticated helicopter flight models. To go forward you move the cyclic forward. If you can't manage that then you have problems beyond anything we can help you with on this board.

YOU made the purchase choice, now act like you know how to make use of more than your wallet.

Hello Snave, I don't know if you work for thes company. But unlike you, I don't have CRAZY ANGER as I rea in you post. I am not OVER The Edge as yu sound. I very much am grown man. You matter such as a Zero. I'm done wiht this topic as I'm sure you and every person is. Bye Zero. Bye Ignorant Zero.

Hello Snave, I don't know if you work for thes company. But unlike you, I don't have CRAZY ANGER as I rea in you post. I am not OVER The Edge as yu sound. I very much am grown man. You matter such as a Zero. I'm done wiht this topic as I'm sure you and every person is. Bye Zero. Bye Ignorant Zero.

Snave's post was fair and logical. I saw no crazy anger, if anything, your opening post was more ridiculous than any of the others in this topic.

Aerosoft have got your money? Are you honestly so incompetent that you think Aerosoft design deliberately complex models, so that people buy them, and then can't use them?

Get a grip :roll:

I'm sure there are tutorials out there that can help you, along with numerous other posts in this forum.

People like you are starting to irritate me extremely at this current moment in time.

Got a problem, so you bash the developer, even though they have sold hundreds, nay, thousands of the same product without a hitch. But no your right, your isolated problem, MUST BE the developers fault, and now they have your money?

Uh oh.

If you do leave these forums and decide not to come back, thank you!

Snave and Souday have it right. If you want to fly the heavy metal, you have to practice and practice again. I have 2500 hrs Multi-engine jet time, 155 in high performance jet (T-38 ) and a Commercial, Instument and Glider ratings, as well as several thousand hours in GA aircraft, as well as an estimated 1000 hours of simulator time and I don't fly the SH-60 that well, but after I have 50 hours in the sim, I believe I will do fine. It is a highly complicated and sophistocated , not very intuitive way to fly and Thank God it is, thats what we need to offset all of the crapware out there with flight models "borrowed" from Cessna 172 and Mooneys.

Let me save you some money and frustration---don't buy the PMDG 747-400 or 737-NG series, they demand you read, understand and practice to master them.

GV

Sorry. I should have said:

It is not enough to just read the manuals, you must understand them.

I apologise for overestimating you.

Enjoy your simplistic flight sim experience. Throw money: Learn NOTHING.

I know practice is key. I red through forum and see tutorial help was done but there is no location. Saf mailed someone copy of tutorial I read.

You should try your hand at PMDG 747.

Its made for folks like you.

:P:D:D

Manny

Hi Pablo,

I don't work for Aerosoft and neither does Simon. So don't mind him :wink: Simon is Simon and we know him well. Just like your complicated software, you'll get used to Simon too. Oh, and of course - don't mind me either... :lol:

Pablo, I see from your profile that you have been a member here since 2004, so you know Aerosoft and the little problems many users have encountered over time.

Simon - that Coastgaurd Seahawk / Jayhawk IS A PITA to fly!!! And none of your personal mannerisms will make it better for folk like Pablo. Try to remember we do not all talk the Queen's English (or even GWB's English for that :lol:) as a native tongue. Comments like yours are like Acid rain on a pine forest...

Anyway Pablo - you are right! That Seahawk really does fall off the back of its hover cushion and you really do end up uncontrollable, far too quickly.

I hated the Seahawk too. I still don't like the simulator dynamics and I do think they are WRONG (Simon and SAF and Aerosoft please note). There are known problems with multi engine helicopters in Flightsim - the centre of gravity is absolute hell to control and set up for the MS Sim and model makers (and I blame them not the computer really but that is another subject)

I have flown helicopters (not as a licensed pilot, but as a technician sitting in the "wrong seat" behind dual controls - around 400+ flight hours, mostly analysing flight performance as air test engineer). In a real helicopter you have one thing the sim can not give you yet...

...that seat of the pants feeling!

When you lift off in a real heli you FEEL the butt sliding out from underneath you and you can correct. In the sim the only references you have are visual - and then only in front of you - even with a triple head 2 go.

First in the Seahawk - have you got the SAS on and the auto hover off?

(you can of course fly in auto depart - that's the lazy way)

If you have everything running sweetly, start lifting collective (or pushing your throttle control or however you do it in the sim and on your desk)

As you lift, you have always ended up sliding backwards, yes? Well push your joystick forwards. More. More yet. Keep pushing... that's it...

The sim Seahawk is godawfully tail heavy - I don't know if the real one is, but to keep a manual hover takes a LOT of forward stick. Perhaps also, real Seahawks fly on half fuel loads untill they have to carry internal loads? It's all a matter of centre of gravity.

Yes, Shaun (SAF) is right - you do need practice. When the seahawk gets too much for you, go fly the default Jetranger for a bit. Come back to the Seahawk later. A real world heli pilot needs (on average Simon - don't pick :lol: ) at least 8 flying hours to master a hover - and he won't do this for an hour at a time, but in 10 to 15 minute sessions. I know. I used to watch the ab-initios trying to keep at two feet over the centre of a soccer pitch sized marked area in an even bigger cleared field. You could tell their progress from "large field" to "soccer pitch" to "hockey pitch" to "tennis court" to "small lawn" to "steady as a rock"...

But even after a couple of weeks of lessons they're still wobbling all over the place.

Flying a helicopter is NOT like flying a plane - even if the controls work in much the same sense once you are airborne and hammering along low level at up to 200kts in a Lynx (God what fun that is real world!!!!)

Imagine sitting on a big beach ball and balancing with your feet up... so far so good.

Now put a plate on your head and a glass marble on that plate. Now try to keep the marble vertically above the point where the beach ball touches the ground.

Now hold a house brick in each hand and at arm's length and stretch your legs out... That's somewhere like the complexity and balance you need inside your head to fly a heli.

Now to clinch things put a rucksack full of water on your back and let it leak water. As the water level goes down, so your own centre of gravity is continually shifting.

That is what hapens during a hover... as the fuel level goes down, the C of G shifts (depends on heli type but normally the fuel is to the rear so normally you tend to slide forward after several minutes unless you adjust). A ten minute hover will leave you with a far different C of G than when you started.

If you have read this far Pablo, then you are ready and patient enough to keep persevering.

In the meantime Aerosoft - PLEASE find a way to fix the CofG control in the Seahawk. It really is too quick to slide backwards and go uncontrollable for beginners. How about an "experience" gauge so that young beginners can start of easy and progress? As for the fuel levels - I know it's an FSX thing, but the numbers in the FSX Fuel load-out screen are really unnerving - even if the model's on board displays work.

There IS one helicopter on the market where you can also really see the change in CofG position as you change the fuel and pax loading and positions - Lama / Alouette, does that ring a bell guys? As you change the numbers the little cross really does change position. If Peter Salzberger can do it, Aerosoft, then so can you and no excuses.

Still there Pablo? Good, good... I can recommend the Lama for FS9 as a great practice chopper. It is no easier at first than the Seahawk, but it is more real to start in a single engine chopper.

@Simon - please continue to be the Devil's Advocate - you do say what many folk think (OK, perhaps you ought not to sometimes :lol:). Personally I'd recommend more St. John's Wort in your diet.

@everyone else - have patience with the two extremes here: folk like Simon at one end and folk like me at the other.

It has nothing to do with the flight model, everything to do wih how you set up the controllers. I believe we are entitled to EXPECT that someone who has been a listed member for several years, AND has recently made a purchase of a complex simulator product would know how to do that, or where to go to find out. The MANUAL DOES CONTAIN THIS INFORMATION AND OBEYING THE MANUAL ALLOWS HOVERING FLIGHT AND TRANSITIONS TO BE MASTERED - WITH EASE - FOLLOWING SOME PRACTICE...

This is an English speaking forum. There are forums for other languages. Pablo revealed himself perfectly. He interpreted my tone. I don't care HOW he interpreted it. I provide no help for him on his attitude problem as surely this is something his mummy and daddy should beat into him. His solution lies in actually understanding the manual. And practise. Which is exactly what I told him. After that, the problems are his, not mine.

Chris, the problems you describe are symptomatic of having settings at the high end of the scale. Perhaps you should also take the time to read the manual - see page 50...

I have no trouble hovering, transitioning or flying the helo. I use customised helo-specific controller setups for stick and pedals, and have the sliders where they are supposed to be. These I switch to before loading a helo in FSX. My problems relate to the complexity of the model bringing my system to its knees - which is also covered in the Fine Manual and which will be dealt with by a hardware upgrade after Christmas. I have ecountered nothing - nothing - in the FSX version of the Jayhawk that causes me any concerns over basic flying skills, and I can only assume that is because I not only read but understood the fine manual and followed its recommendations explicitly.

I did say I hated it, Simon, didn't I? "Hated" is the past tense of hate and by all the arts of any language, past tense also means that it is not the present. It took some getting used to.

And Simon, just because a forum is in English ought not to make us so bloody minded as to expect everyone to understand the nuances, not even someone who speaks the language... Nor does it excuse, quite frankly, filthy manners. Your tone was not at all difficult to understand. I think even a (possibly misconstruable racial/creed/gender/psyche/health comment deleted) person would have understood it the way it was read. Oh, you might have meant a completely different tone, but you hit a rather shaming one (for yourself) I am sorry to say.

People come to this English language forum for help. Don't you think those who give it should give it as constructively as possible?

The Seahawk still is a difficult beggar of a chopper to fly. So if you have issues with an Aerosoft customer asking for help or complaining about what advice they receive from Aerosoft staff, then I would humbly suggest you take it up in private with the Aerosoft staff and do not take it out on their customers. And if a customer has an issue, he or she should take it up by mailing the company or person concerned. Oh yes, dear reader, "dissatisfaction" works both ways I am afraid. Complaining about a company's actions in public doesn't work either.

Oh I know I can be quite "short" with my "customers"; I do have people I serve too sometimes. It isn't easy, I know.

Incidentally Pablo, I fly my choppers using a set of Saitek controllers. I have the joystick set up with almost zero dead zone and a pretty tight response curve. It's been a while since I sat in a real helicopter, but the only one with a really sloppy deadzone was the Bell 47 - you could easily move the stick an inch plus in any direction before the control input opened the hydraulic valves on the servos.

Modern choppers are tight! Quite possibly even more responsive than "stick wing" planes. When i fly something like the Schweizer 300 in sim I need the realism settings high. The Seahawk is the rotary equivalent of a flying... hmm, what? Well if helicopters were horses, then the Seahawk is a carthorse.

@ Aerosoft - I think this dead horse has been flogged enough. Sorry.

Here's my humble opinion....

I'm quite certain that if I purchased a Ferrari, and then went back to the dealership because I was having problems shifting gears, I'm quite confident that the dealership wouldn't treat me like rubbish and perhaps suggest I should go to driving school before ever buying another Ferrari....

Valid...

...and I have heard that a Ferrari shift is fun. Never had that pleasure myself, but I do remember learning "Double de-clutch" during driving lessons. Only ever used it on Landrovers and Bedfords mind. No Ferrari temperament there. :lol:

Although I didn't find Shaun's comment worth a blast, there are a fair few developers, sellers, designers, builders etc. on the circuit for whom English is only a second language - sometimes not even that...

So we customers have to be sensitive to cultural differences too. What's good for a German can insult a Brit, be misunderstood by a Francophone and totally lost to an oriental mind. How often do I see a blank expression on some customers' faces, when I explain that we have to stop for today because I am not allowed to let my people work more than ten hours? How often do I see an oriental mind willing to accept a massive wastage of fabrics just because the pattern isn't in balance with yin and yan?

Mind you, any Ferrari dealership worth it's weight would offer handling lessons - politely. Even my Alfa salesman was good enough to ask. Especially as I drove in with a Polo :lol:

And I don't think it would be correct for some oik would come in off the street and tell me that if I am mad enough to spend my money on a Ferrari, I should know better than to complain if I can't handle it... and then laugh up his sleeve later, when I wrap it around a lamp-post. Anyway, we digress with all this entertainment...

Say, Pablo, did Simon's page 50 help? It should have done. How's the practice coming on? That's the beauty of a simulator... you can learn from the crashes too. What's more, they don't hurt either.

But it wouldn't surprise me if we had totally lost Pablo by now, with our "Englishness"... :lol:

Hi Pablo,

I don't work for Aerosoft and neither does Simon. So don't mind him :wink: Simon is Simon and we know him well. Just like your complicated software, you'll get used to Simon too. Oh, and of course - don't mind me either... :lol:

Pablo, I see from your profile that you have been a member here since 2004, so you know Aerosoft and the little problems many users have encountered over time.

Simon - that Coastgaurd Seahawk / Jayhawk IS A PITA to fly!!! And none of your personal mannerisms will make it better for folk like Pablo. Try to remember we do not all talk the Queen's English (or even GWB's English for that :lol:) as a native tongue. Comments like yours are like Acid rain on a pine forest...

Anyway Pablo - you are right! That Seahawk really does fall off the back of its hover cushion and you really do end up uncontrollable, far too quickly.

I hated the Seahawk too. I still don't like the simulator dynamics and I do think they are WRONG (Simon and SAF and Aerosoft please note). There are known problems with multi engine helicopters in Flightsim - the centre of gravity is absolute hell to control and set up for the MS Sim and model makers (and I blame them not the computer really but that is another subject)

I have flown helicopters (not as a licensed pilot, but as a technician sitting in the "wrong seat" behind dual controls - around 400+ flight hours, mostly analysing flight performance as air test engineer). In a real helicopter you have one thing the sim can not give you yet...

...that seat of the pants feeling!

When you lift off in a real heli you FEEL the butt sliding out from underneath you and you can correct. In the sim the only references you have are visual - and then only in front of you - even with a triple head 2 go.

First in the Seahawk - have you got the SAS on and the auto hover off?

(you can of course fly in auto depart - that's the lazy way)

If you have everything running sweetly, start lifting collective (or pushing your throttle control or however you do it in the sim and on your desk)

As you lift, you have always ended up sliding backwards, yes? Well push your joystick forwards. More. More yet. Keep pushing... that's it...

The sim Seahawk is godawfully tail heavy - I don't know if the real one is, but to keep a manual hover takes a LOT of forward stick. Perhaps also, real Seahawks fly on half fuel loads untill they have to carry internal loads? It's all a matter of centre of gravity.

Yes, Shaun (SAF) is right - you do need practice. When the seahawk gets too much for you, go fly the default Jetranger for a bit. Come back to the Seahawk later. A real world heli pilot needs (on average Simon - don't pick :lol: ) at least 8 flying hours to master a hover - and he won't do this for an hour at a time, but in 10 to 15 minute sessions. I know. I used to watch the ab-initios trying to keep at two feet over the centre of a soccer pitch sized marked area in an even bigger cleared field. You could tell their progress from "large field" to "soccer pitch" to "hockey pitch" to "tennis court" to "small lawn" to "steady as a rock"...

But even after a couple of weeks of lessons they're still wobbling all over the place.

Flying a helicopter is NOT like flying a plane - even if the controls work in much the same sense once you are airborne and hammering along low level at up to 200kts in a Lynx (God what fun that is real world!!!!)

Imagine sitting on a big beach ball and balancing with your feet up... so far so good.

Now put a plate on your head and a glass marble on that plate. Now try to keep the marble vertically above the point where the beach ball touches the ground.

Now hold a house brick in each hand and at arm's length and stretch your legs out... That's somewhere like the complexity and balance you need inside your head to fly a heli.

Now to clinch things put a rucksack full of water on your back and let it leak water. As the water level goes down, so your own centre of gravity is continually shifting.

That is what hapens during a hover... as the fuel level goes down, the C of G shifts (depends on heli type but normally the fuel is to the rear so normally you tend to slide forward after several minutes unless you adjust). A ten minute hover will leave you with a far different C of G than when you started.

If you have read this far Pablo, then you are ready and patient enough to keep persevering.

In the meantime Aerosoft - PLEASE find a way to fix the CofG control in the Seahawk. It really is too quick to slide backwards and go uncontrollable for beginners. How about an "experience" gauge so that young beginners can start of easy and progress? As for the fuel levels - I know it's an FSX thing, but the numbers in the FSX Fuel load-out screen are really unnerving - even if the model's on board displays work.

There IS one helicopter on the market where you can also really see the change in CofG position as you change the fuel and pax loading and positions - Lama / Alouette, does that ring a bell guys? As you change the numbers the little cross really does change position. If Peter Salzberger can do it, Aerosoft, then so can you and no excuses.

Still there Pablo? Good, good... I can recommend the Lama for FS9 as a great practice chopper. It is no easier at first than the Seahawk, but it is more real to start in a single engine chopper.

@Simon - please continue to be the Devil's Advocate - you do say what many folk think (OK, perhaps you ought not to sometimes :lol:). Personally I'd recommend more St. John's Wort in your diet.

@everyone else - have patience with the two extremes here: folk like Simon at one end and folk like me at the other.

This post above gave some sense into this thread, that is, there's a valid topic. Stick to the info above Pablo it's good stuff. We all get frustrated from time to time even if this is only a hobby. I've mastered the SH-60 in FS9 and I'll be darned if I cannot in FSX when the time comes.

Best

Hi, I did no want to return to this topic. I only respond because of kindness of ChrisB. Thank you sir. I am read your post and have been flying Coast Guard (working wiht it) for couple of days. Practice is good. I feel I am getting hang of it. Thank you for you help.

Perhaps in original post, I should no make comment about "money". I have many product from Aerosoft. Have years of enjoyment with all of them. No complain. Thes one sir, frustrate me. In time I will be expert wiht it. Thank you again. pablo

Hi, I did no want to return to this topic. I only respond because of kindness of ChrisB. Thank you sir. I am read your post and have been flying Coast Guard (working wiht it) for couple of days. Practice is good. I feel I am getting hang of it. Thank you for you help.

Perhaps in original post, I should no make comment about "money". I have many product from Aerosoft. Have years of enjoyment with all of them. No complain. Thes one sir, frustrate me. In time I will be expert wiht it. Thank you again. pablo

Hi Pablo,

We’re all human Pablo and periodically we can get frustrated and tend to vent our anger and perhaps later we realize that we overreacted slightly.

I must admit that if we had a thousand guys like Chris on the various forums, we’d have an awesome flight sim community.

I can see why Aerosoft picked him as ‘most valued member’. He consistently shows patience and understanding when problems arise and he does his best to help and to get the user back on track.

@Chris: hang on to your valuable member! :P

Puppy

I can see why Aerosoft picked him as ‘most valued member’. He consistently shows patience and understanding when problems arise and he does his best to help and to get the user back on track.

His respones and behavior in this thread validate that award.... 8)

Hey there's two sides Kofi and Ian - I don't do it for the prizes! I do it because it hurts to see unfair abuse being handed out, whether it's to a member of the public or even if it were aimed at Aerosoft themselves. OK, perhaps sometimes they deserve a kick in the pants. As for my member... :lol: There's a lovely anecdote to recall there...

One of my jobs is to write/translate/proofread aerospace handbooks into English (from small parts makers to even Airbus) - and I am using this to highlight a language problem too...

One of the "rules" in building cabin interior stuff, is that there should be no risk to the passenger for entrapment of limbs or fingers. The German word for limbs is Glieder. Some Germans just love to mistakenly translate this as "Members", so they tend to be rather sour faced when I giggle during proof reading. (oh, the word also means links as in chains)

Oh yes, it is hard not to be insulting... especially when you often know what nationality the translator was after reading just a few lines - German, Spanish, French or even if it was an Englishman with a poor command of his own language. I even spot my own mistakes - but I leave them in forum posts because this is supposed to be a place to relax as well.

So, next time you read a CMM and see a line about member entrapment - you'll know I didn't translate it.

• Aerosoft

You bother because you got a whole load of pretty good comments (and a lashing by our favorite member Snave, his bite is nasty but he's a nice guy, and he often writes stuff many people think and do not write). There is one thing you REALLY need to check, you are flying a medium realism settings? At high settings this helicopter just gets less realistic, seriously.

But in detail, I do not fully understand your post and I cannot track down anything else related. If there is a file you can not find we should be able to sort that out very easy. Just let me know exactly what file/document you miss.

• Aerosoft
Hi Pablo,

In the meantime Aerosoft - PLEASE find a way to fix the CofG control in the Seahawk. It really is too quick to slide backwards and go uncontrollable for beginners. How about an "experience" gauge so that young beginners can start of easy and progress?

Chris, first of all thanks for you extensive post.

Part of the issues you discuss can be solved when we are able to use the new flight model of the helicopter in the Acceleration pack, right now we can not.

But the issue that strikes me most is the fact your SH slides backwards so easy. I just tested it. Calibrated the Saitek X52, loaded the SH, spun up the rotors and pulled the collective (SAS on, rest off). I get a near perfect vertical lift. When you get into a backwards movement things go to hell real fast, but most helicopters have that. It's like driving backwards with a trailer.

Next week I got a session with a real SH pilot and we'll look at it again, but I am not sure something should changed (but then again, we do not create aircraft for ourselves but for customers so talk to us).

Cheers Mathijs,

As I said in answer to Simon, up there somewhere, I used the word "hated" i.e. past tense. I don't know where I have posted all those varied shots of the "hawk" by now, but I have and she is very photogenic indeed. She's flying quite sweetly, but I would still like to see the CofG crosshairs move when you refuel/defuel add/remove pax or cargo.

The only chopper I know in sim that does this to date is Peter Salzberger's Lama ('scuse the plug, but if he can do it... :lol:) and moving the crosshair by adding or subtracting load until it is perfectly centered does make a difference. A zero CofG'd chopper does hover easier in RW - we used to do it for the ab-initios if they were having problems. Sandbags and a fuel bowser - zero the CofG and the pilot experienced that "AHA" moment. Often we managed to get the CofG so good, a previously wobbly student pilot could even go hands off in a two-foot hover in a Bell 47 on his first flight after we'd balanced him - OK, only for a few seconds (before someone pulls out a flamethrower :lol:)

I am also working on a re-skin too, but unfortunately, the folks who pay me want me in Switzerland, in Hamburg, in Munich over the last and next few days, so I am afraid I am going to be "offline" for longer than I'd care. More to the pain - I am going to have to reinstall FSX from scratch soon (far too many Beta programmes and many install-uninstall-test installers-re-installs later, I reckon my FSX folder has suffered a severe case of bloat and needs cleaning - and SP2...

I have a long weekend booked in a fortnight...

• Aerosoft
Cheers Mathijs,

As I said in answer to Simon, up there somewhere, I used the word "hated" i.e. past tense. I don't know where I have posted all those varied shots of the "hawk" by now, but I have and she is very photogenic indeed. She's flying quite sweetly, but I would still like to see the CofG crosshairs move when you refuel/defuel add/remove pax or cargo.

The only chopper I know in sim that does this to date is Peter Salzberger's Lama ('scuse the plug, but if he can do it... :lol:) and moving the crosshair by adding or subtracting load until it is perfectly centered does make a difference. A zero CofG'd chopper does hover easier in RW - we used to do it for the ab-initios if they were having problems. Sandbags and a fuel bowser - zero the CofG and the pilot experienced that "AHA" moment. Often we managed to get the CofG so good, a previously wobbly student pilot could even go hands off in a two-foot hover in a Bell 47 on his first flight after we'd balanced him - OK, only for a few seconds (before someone pulls out a flamethrower :lol:)

I am also working on a re-skin too, but unfortunately, the folks who pay me want me in Switzerland, in Hamburg, in Munich over the last and next few days, so I am afraid I am going to be "offline" for longer than I'd care. More to the pain - I am going to have to reinstall FSX from scratch soon (far too many Beta programmes and many install-uninstall-test installers-re-installs later, I reckon my FSX folder has suffered a severe case of bloat and needs cleaning - and SP2...

I have a long weekend booked in a fortnight...

The 2.10 version has the CoG move forwards and at default load the tendency to fly backwards is minimal. I agree, it is easier to hover that way. Thanks for that.

HOWEVER.... as the tail wheel has a much larger compression I now get a forward tilt tendency when I add power very slowly. All very realistic but still....

It's refreshing to see:

1. Helpful, friendly advice (even when the original post wasn't pitched in a friendly tone).

2. A developer who continues to improve an already-good product.

• Aerosoft
It's refreshing to see:

1. Helpful, friendly advice (even when the original post wasn't pitched in a friendly tone).

Ahh we all written messages like that. Been there, done that, got burned by it. In the end it is a customer that needed help. There are only a few things we'll accept here, but something like that... well as said, we all written those.

And to be honest, the customers that were most angry, most ######ed off, often become the people who defend you best when we mess up something.