Help

dmwolfe

I installed My Traffic X and I cant get the menu and I cant fly or see the liveries. The traffic is installed and I can fly the Microsoft planes and see the AI planes I just cant import the liveries. In Traffic 2004 I could fly them. ie: United Airlines.

Let me know how to install the liveries. Keep it simple I am not that smart.

Cheers,

Darrin

Hello Darrin,

Check the sticky post regarding the Menu problem towards the top of this forum.

As for flying the aircraft they weren't designed to be flown!!

As for the liveries are you seeing them on the AI aircraft in FSX.

I think you mis understood my question. With Traffic 2004 I could fly using the liveries provided by Traffic. I could creat e a flight say from New York to San Francisco and use MY737-400 United Airlines. I do not have that option with this version as all I can use are the lame Microsoft planes. Any advice on how I can import the plane skins so I can fly them?

Thanks,

Darrin

Hello Darrin,

I fully understood your question.

MyTraffic shows its planes in the "Select Aircraft" menu in FS2004.

This would make the loading time for the select aircraft menu take ages to come up as it has to count all these AI aircraft.

As they weren't designed to be flown due to the different flight dynamics they were just making the select aircraft option slow up.

So now in FSX they have been removed from the menu.

I think there is a small utility which may make them show up in the select aircraft menu though.

Check the MyTraffic folders and documentation for this though.

Also have you tried downloading proper flyable planes, if you want freeware there are many sites available with a good choice of aircraft.

Try www.avsim.com and www.flightsim.com just to name a few.

These would fly a whole lot better than AI planes.