Actual MainPanel Texture

• Deputy Sheriffs

The different numbers are OK, simply depends on the fact that even when it is a A320CFM, the variants can differ.

17 minutes ago, mopperle said:

The different numbers are OK, simply depends on the fact that even when it is a A320CFM, the variants can differ.

Sorry, I didn't get your answer. As different options? When you swing third-party liveries there in General on 20 and 22 files in the folder. Maybe some are not needed at all, as mentioned above.

• 2 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Ulli HÖH said:

Hi,

I copy the txt into the aircraft.cfg but as I try to store it, the computer refuses to do so. What is my mistake?

Not sufficient accessrights. You have obviously installed somewhere under c:\Program Files (x86).....

For the rest, see my answer to your other post.

• 2 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
21 hours ago, davidking28 said:

How to install liveries for the aerosoft airbus for airbus a330 ?

thank 

No need for a double post and writing in bold and big letters.

The installation of repaints for the Airbus 330 is done in the same way as for any other aircraft: you need to add the correct lines to the aircraft.cfg. Most repaints include instructions on how to do. Here is a very good example of a very good repaint:

9 hours ago, mopperle said:

...Here is a very good example of a very good repaint:

Thanks for the complement Otto. :)

Getting this pretty lady ready as well....

Please login to display this image.

Adding some little details that are very hard to get just right (specifically...the A330-300 under the nose and the KF above the cockpit...the other stuff is just closely inspecting a nice close up pic of this bird and replicating the details.  No tricks involved....just taking the time to add them) :)

Archived