The FlightSimStore

09tir98

Drzewiecki Design posted on their Facebook that The FlightSimStore have stopped paying developers. I'm assuming Aerosoft will stop selling products on the FlightSimStore because of this. Right now all downloads aren't available like AS Rome for example. If Aerosoft stops selling on the FlightSimStore or if FSS shuts down how will users be able to access the Aerosoft products bought on the FSS?

29 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

If that shop indeed closes we'll gladly support their customers of Aerosoft products. We have done so in other cases.

Thank you for explaining! Considering FSS isn't responding to emails or facebook messages will you do anything about the products that's currently not available for download, like AS Rome for example?

• Deputy Sheriffs

You are aware that FSS moved to new servers and therefore files might still not be available, as mentioned on their website?

Just now, mopperle said:

You are aware that FSS moved to new servers and therefore files might still not be available, as mentioned on their website?

Yes, they have said that it would take a couple of days but it's been like a month since they said that. They also said to send them a message on facebook and notify them about products not available for download. I sent a message to them 3 weeks ago and haven't gotten a reply. With everything happening right now I do not think FSS will do anything about it.

I sell one product there and I can say that I am receiving payments from them.  And no problems downloading anything.  So I suspect rumors of their demise could be premature.

The biggest complaint out of some quarters, particularly Stan from DD but others also, is a lack of communication.  I am assuming something is wrong, but not really fair to speculate. Probably all is well.

Archived