QualityWings 787 export option

The 787 has been out for awhile on FSX and now P3D, would you please consider adding a dedicated option to export the flight plans into the proper folders so that the 787 can pick them up.

PFPX points to <P3D>\Qualitywings\Flightplans. However the 787 flight plan folder is located in <P3D>\QualityWings\QW787\FlightPlans. I think this is what the OP was referring to, not the format of the plan. AFAIK there is no way to modify the entire export route, only the location of the simulator root directory. In the short term it seems necessary to copy the plans to the correct folder.

5 minutes ago, X24 said:

AFAIK there is no way to modify the entire export route, only the location of the simulator root directory

Incorrect, select the qualitywings entry and BROWSE to the location required.

Hah! Thanks for that - I just figured it out, and put in the hotfix too. I'd been looking at the wrong "browse" button - never used the one at the top...

Cheers,

Chris

Nice, didn't notice that! But the default flight plan path for the QW787 is missing another folder it should be <P3D>\QualityWings\QW787\FlightPlans

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, hontzt said:

Even with the flightplan in the proper folder the QW does not recognize it.  Still get the route not in database message.

Todd

Have QW changed the format in a recent update ?

Post a snapshot of your export paths setup in PFPX

Attach the exported flightplan that does not work.

11 hours ago, srcooke said:

Have QW changed the format in a recent update ?

Post a snapshot of your export paths setup in PFPX

Attach the exported flightplan that does not work.

Same problem for me, I have tried all possible formats, I just can't get it to load / find a route. I've tried both route request send and company route.

Archived