PMDG FMC auto data upload

Hi guys, being new to PFPX l have been watching numerous 'tutorial' videos so l can get the most out of it. I watched one video where the PFPX data was imported directly into the FSLabs flight computer (weights,V speeds, etc). Can the same be done for PMDG QOTS II or do these have these have to be entered manually?

l use P3Dv4.2 and export the PFPX plans without problem.

cheers

Steve Young

Canberra

I don't think PMDG supports uploading any other data, although you can request winds from ActiveSky if you have that.  See the intro manual for the PMDG plane for details (available on the 747 and 777).

Thanks mate, thought that was the case. The issue I have is matching the ZFW from PFPX to PMDG - generally a couple of tonne difference. Suspect it has something to do with Pax weights.

Cheers 

1 hour ago, youngie63 said:

Thanks mate, thought that was the case. The issue I have is matching the ZFW from PFPX to PMDG - generally a couple of tonne difference. Suspect it has something to do with Pax weights.

Cheers 

Just enter the ZFW from PFPX and let the PMDG distribute the weight, don't worry about the number of pax.

Archived