FMS won't accept location or airport at POS INIT or FPL

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/9/2018 at 7:01 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

Completely understandable my friend. I'm sure Hans will get to the bottom of this.

Thanks very much for writing back in!

I installed the CRJ in P3D V4.3 and have the same problem. With the Navigraph Airac cycle 1810 all goes well but updating to 1813 the sim crashes.

• Developer
vor 4 Stunden , krielkip sagte:

With the Navigraph Airac cycle 1810 all goes well but updating to 1813 the sim crashes. 

That is due to a minor change in the Navigraph data. You need to use the Aerosoft Updater (with experimental updates enabled) to update the CRJ to version 1.2.2.3.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/9/2018 at 7:01 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

Completely understandable my friend. I'm sure Hans will get to the bottom of this.

Thanks very much for writing back in!

After updating de Airac to 1813 the fms seems to work normal. I hope the problem is now resolved.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm running version 1.2.2.3 on P3Dv4.3... I load the default F-22 first... I make sure not to use the pop-out FMS, but still this thing crashes on me as soon as I try to enter the origin airport. It worked fine a few months back I've tried all the work-arounds I can think of, now I can't seem to use this for anything more than taxiing around the airport and a little bit of VFR hand-flying.

Can someone please help me get my payware fully functioning again???

Archived