Buttons and dials do nothing.

Hi,

I have a problem with the CRJ 700/900. I can click all buttons but they don't do anything. I can't turn the tablet on, I can flick the dome light switch or the battery switch and all the other ones but nothing happens. The Start and Stop buttons overhead are both illuminated. I have reinstalled once with a control panel uninstall (not a full, comprehensive uninstall(no idea how to do that)) but it didn't work. I would like to get flying again.

Thanks.

Now after the reinstall the aircraft seems really confused about it's state when loading in. The airplane and the knobs in the cockpit seem to load in to the "Ready for taxi" state (engines on). Panels are sometimes on and sometimes off and are in a default state without any correct information (everything is 0). The tablet is unclickable. Nose wheel looks to be locked left, but it is functional. Here's the cockpit directly after loading in. Edit: Also at night, pressing the dome light switch turns the light behind the pilots to the on/bright texture but it does not light up the cockpit.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

That looks like the turnaround state. Ready to start engines would be with the APU running.

If you look into your CRJ_P3Dv4.cfg (in MyDocuments\Aerosoft\Digital Aviation CRJ), you should find an entry like this:

[Startup]
Default=2

2 would be ready for taxi.

What I really don't understand is why you can't click the tablet. I don't think we've had that issue yet. Do you have anything else running that might collide with the tablet?

Alright, I'll start by fiddling around with the state in cfg. file. I cant understand the tablet either, all i have is GSX, which when I try to open says, that I need to stop the engines to activate GSX and also UT Live.

Edit: The config file was set at 2 when I opened it.

Edit 2: I'm stupid, i'm running P3D V4.1... Should probably upgrade...

• Developer
Vor 1 Stunde, Akkepakke sagte:

Edit 2: I'm stupid, i'm running P3D V4.1... Should probably upgrade...

No on the stupid and a big yes on the upgrade :-)

Archived