Checklists and Semi intelligent co-pilot

• Aerosoft

While not completely rewritten this module has seen extensive changes

• COCKPIT PREPARATION CL from C&D:  Checklist sequence adapted to RL, cockpit voice recorder and animated oxygen mask test added.
  • EXTERIOR LIGHTS: Procedure of setting during all flight phases have been changed according to SOP.
  • NEW TRANSPONDER –ATC/TCAS: Functionality fully implemented into CL - including procedure of setting during all flight phases according to SOP.
  • WEATHER RADAR: Functionality fully implemented into CL - including procedure of setting during all flight phases according to SOP.
  • CABIN SIGNS: Change from NO-SMOKING-SIGNS to PED-SIGNS fully implemented into CL - including procedure of setting during all flight phases according to SOP.
  • TAXI CL: Parking Brakes check added
  • AWARENESS CALLS: During climb and descent PM announces “2.000” and “1.000”  before reaching the FCU FLT ALT.
  • OTHER CL ISSUES: Various bugs removed.
  • MCDU3: MENU for “Weather Source” (SIM, ACARS, VATSIM, IVAO) added and other options modified for P3D v4 only
  • In Checklist included pushback function now also available as separate feature for use without CL

SUMMARY: More than 3.000 lines of code were added to the programs and a couple of hundreds changed.

There are a few things we would like to add after release and we'll discuss those soon.

• 4 months later...

Dear Mr. Kok,

First I want to say, great job with the "bus" :-) I love it... But I miss something, like you have in the old version. Where you could choose different language for the Pilot and FO. for the checklist. Is it possible to add this again?

Kind regards

Frank

Archived