Almost everything is new

• 1 month later...

Mathijs,

With the autoflight tcas ra service bulletin now embodied on all but legacy airframes (330) will we be seeing that in the flight sim world or will we eve n just be getting a deactivated sticker as per the sb untill or if it is modeled?

1 hour ago, Frank Docter said:

Auto TCAS will not be modeled and we also do not have inop stickers IRL on existing models that do not have it. 

Yours will soon if they comply with the SB :) the only ones that can’t do it are the pre Pegasus rc3 birds ie CRT displays. That is unless your carrier chose not to update their current software. All of ours can do it or have a standard glareshield sticker.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, VFA-122 said:

Do we have multicrew Capability?

If by Multicrew you mean Connected Flight Deck, then it's being worked on right now.  There is also a separate forum for CFD.  We're not sure yet if it will be released as as update or with Service Pack 1.  There isn't any more information we can provide you at this time.

Best wishes.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

We just purchased the newest version of the A320/321 for Prepare V5.  I am a little confused on how to input data, such as fuel and passengers, into the FMGC.  Could you direct me to the information source that might help me out?

Thanks,

Prof. Gary Vessell 

Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Garyo said:

Could you direct me to the information source that might help me out?

How about reading the documentation incl. the tutorial that comes with the product?

BTW, who is "we"?

"WE" is Embry Riddle Aeronautical University in Prescott, Arizona.  We have used Aerosoft products for several years, and have switched back to A 320 after using FD Labs A320.  I use this aircraft to teach FMS to hopeful airline pilots.

Gary

"

I'm apparently having some difficulties accessing the Documents section.  When I search  Sim\Aerosoft\Airbus\A320_A321\Documentation in the start menu, nothing comes up.  I'm very familiar with the Aerosoft CRJ, but we (ERAU) just switched to the Aersoft A320 for FMS instruction.  I know the airplane (Delta CA on the 320/330 for 12 years), but I just can't seem to located the info I need to get the aircraft going.

Thanks for your help.

Prof. Gary Vessell

Dear Mathijs,

We are still having trouble locating information in the start menu.  When I search Aerosoft I get the first screen shot.  When I try to open the file, I get the second screen shot.  Am I looking at the wrong files?

GaryO

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just hit the Windows key and scroll a little bit down...

You will find the documentation folder also mentioned in your screenshot:

Tom, One question.  

What am I doing wrong on loading fuel.  I used the 320 Fuel Planner, and the data appears to have transferred to the MCDU Perf Page, However, the actual fuel on the on the aircraft Upper ECAM is 18600 lbs, but the fuel I requested is 23100.  I can't quite figure this out

Thanks, GaryO

• 3 weeks later...

Tom,  The A320 seems to be working fine.  However, I'm unable to load a saved inflight CRJ file.  As far as saved files go, the CRJ seems to work ok with on-the-ground saved files, but something is not working inflight. Note that the gear  is down, both engines are off and the CDUs are off. any ideas?  BTW, the 320 inflight saved files seem ok.

Thanks,

GaryO

Archived