Invisible ground equipment

I have a problem when i land RPLL in first attempt ground equipment of aes is visible marshaller and jetways but if I go around for 2nd attempt equipment is invisible but aes window working i only see shadows on the spot how to fix that?? thanks for the answers

ground shadows was off on my settings.

The problem was if i land on first try ground equipment of aes jetways etc. is visible but if i go around for 2nd try when i land jetways etc. are invisible but the aes menu was working and I hear the agent but it was invisible how could i fix that.? thanks for the answer..

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just for clarification, which sim? If you're using FSX:SE, AES is not compatible with it. Also, just a guess here, but ensure you're not using DX10 Preview. If you are and have Steve's DX Fixer running, I don't know it that can cause issues or not.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I'm out of ideas then. Let's see who else will come in with something that works.

• Deputy Sheriffs

lease tell us which version of AES you are using and what kind of hardware you are unsing and screenshots (jpg only!) might also be helpfull.

I use AES version 2.45 and using a windows 7 and amd gpu dual core cpu and here is the images of the problem and scenery was a pacific islandsim RPLL

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I guess it is a resource problem on your machine, too many demanding addons and settings too high might cause this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Developer

The Shadows are part of the scenery. AES is simple not runing there. Please start AEShelp and press the Resync Button below the Airportlist, then start FSX and check it again.

Archived