The checklist stopped

azinza

Hello
I have the A320, when I launch the checklist at startup, the phase "cockpit preparation" starts. The doors are closed. I close the doors, but after the cabin announcement that the doors are closed, the checklist does not continue with the "before start" phase. Why?
Thank you for giving me the solution.
cordially
Jacques

• 5 months later...

Hello

This is the second post, but no response! Why? My question is so hard!!!!!

I have the A320, when I launch the checklist at startup, the phase "cockpit preparation" starts. The doors are closed. I close the doors, but after the cabin announcement that the doors are closed, the checklist does not continue with the "before start" phase.Why?
Thank you for giving me the solution.
cordially
Jacques

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, your post got somehow missed.

Did you work exactly through the step-by-step guide and did you follow all procedures?

The only reason I can currently think off is that a condition for the start of the next checklist is not fullfilled, e.g. passenger baording and cargo loading ist not finished. You can check this when you go to the LOAD/FUEL menu in MCDU2. Everything must be green there.

I agree with Mopperle.  Check out Volume 6 for the Step by Step Guide, that should help you figure out if there is an item not being done.

Specifically, the following in our Documents will also help (if you need them):

Volume 1 Page 3

Volume 1 Page 22

Volume 6 Pages 19, 24, 30, 33, 35

Volume 6 Page 36, Section 4.11

Volume 6 Pages 37, 39-70

Best wishes.

Archived