Heathrow Pro and SODE 1.6.3

data63

I installed SODE 1.6.3 and the latest SODE extension for EGLL (pro)

Support of multiple (even 3) jetways per gate is beautiful but unfortunatly the jetways for 1L and 2L doors always cross over.

Any idea what's wrong (at other SODE enabled airports the docking logic for multiple jetways seems ok!)

Addendum: the Gates with one "static" and one dynamic Jetway (323 - 329) seem to work ok! - looks like a "logic-problem" which exit is recognizes as L1 and L2

I've also noticed that at gates 405 and 406 the jetway which reaches furthest away from the terminal isn't connected to the terminal building correctly.

I did a little amount of research and a large one of "try&error" on this and came to a solution that works for me:

for all gates that use 2 or more Type-A (movable in all directions) jetways I changes the MultiIndex="1" key to "MultiIndex="2" and vice verca. So the outer jetway moves first and docks to door 1 (if present) and the inner one moves second to the "free" forward door.

Maybe not the correct order of movement but at least no crossing jetways.

I can live with that until someone comes with a more professional solution

On 4.6.2018 at 01:16, tlvid sagte:

I've also noticed that at gates 405 and 406 the jetway which reaches furthest away from the terminal isn't connected to the terminal building correctly. 

yes - they are some 10ft to low - problem is, if you set them higher the model would not reach the ground - the 3rd jetway on T2 and T5 are on the same level as the other 2 so that model fits

maybe the dev could supply another model in a later update

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,
I would hear if anyone knows if it's possible to get SODE to London Heathrow Airport P3D v4. I also can not make it seem hoping that there are any pages out there that can help.

Regards Jammin16

Archived