Plane Shakes

Hey Aerosoft I have the Aerosoft A318/A321 and In my A320 the planes starts shaking during Autopilot it is Extremely Annoying and I dont use it just because of that so Does any1 have solutions ??? Im using a FSX Steam Edition

• Deputy Sheriffs

How many FPS (frames per second) do you have in those moments?

Are you using any external weather tool?

• Deputy Sheriffs

What exact version of the Airbus are you using?

You will get the version number displayed if you start the installer temporarily again in the upper right corner or in the following file:

• Simulator Program Folder\Aerosoft\Airbus A320_A321\Product.cfg

Also, are you using time compression within the sim?

• Deputy Sheriffs

So in the first step you should upgrade to version 1.31 by following exactly the instructions in this topic:

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you have downloaded the latest version (1.31) you have got a ZIP file. Extract that ZIP file into a local folder on your hard drive. In there you will find the installer EXE file. Right click that file with your mouse and a small context menu opens up. In this menu you will find an item "Run as Administrator". Select that one to start the installer with administrator privileges. 

Hi,

I have the same problem, in my plane the spoilers go on and turn off and this when the autopilot our myself fly an turn. But this is only by the version 1.31. I actually use the version 1.10.

After I saw the problem I unistalled the plane and installed the old version. I got the new version (v. 1.31) from the "www.support.aerosoft.com" page.

Best regards

EHC

Can me anyone tell were I can find the newest Version, or the Version 1.30?

These Shaking problemes are so terrible and I can´t fly these airplane. In my oppinion it is very sad!!!:help_s:

The Airplane shake´s because when I turne the plane to a said for about 20 degres then the Spoiler´s go for an second on the left side on and than for an second on the right side, and that so long till I fly straid ahead

I hope for an answer and an solution.

(Sorry for this bad video)

best regards

ehc

• Deputy Sheriffs

I removed your video as it didnt show anything. ;)

2 hours ago, EHC said:

Can me anyone tell were I can find the newest Version, or the Version 1.30?

If you bought it from Aerosoft, the latest version is in your shop account. If you bought it elsewhere contact your reseller.

vor 18 Stunden , mopperle sagte:

I removed your video as it didnt show anything. ;)

Did you see nothing or can´t you see the mistake?

I bought this plane as an hardware. But I downloaded the version 1.3.1 from support.aerosoft.com.

• Deputy Sheriffs
17 minutes ago, EHC said:

Did you see nothing or can´t you see the mistake?

There was no video

17 minutes ago, EHC said:

I bought this plane as an hardware. But I downloaded the version 1.3.1 from support.aerosoft.com.

so you bought it on a DVD. 1.31 is the latest version. PLease make a fresh install based on the instruction I already posted above.

If you still have the problem answer Tom's question in the 2nd post.

I still have these problemes after a new installation

On 29.5.2018 at 22:12, Tom A320 sagte:

How many FPS (frames per second) do you have in those moments?

Are you using any external weather tool?

I have every time 10 fps, also when the plane fly normally.

I don´t use any wether tools or other AddOns, without the RAAS frome this plane.

• Deputy Sheriffs

This does not match what you wrote earlier (31 FPS). 

But if you have constant 10 FPS this is the explanation for your problem: your machine is in it's current configuration not strong enough. The Airbus needs at least stable 18 FPS to function properly.

Please lower your FSX settings (scenery complexity, autogen, traffic, etc.). If this doesn't bring your machine above 18 FPS you should check the system requirements if you machine is strong enough in the first place:

Please login to display this image.

Source: https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/flight-simulator-x-steam/aircraft/1054/airbus-a320/a321?number=AS13225

vor 2 Minuten, Tom A320 sagte:

This does not match what you wrote earlier (31 FPS). 

sorry TOM A320, but I never wrote that, that was Nicolas Munoz, who startet this theme.

vor 5 Minuten, Tom A320 sagte:

The Airbus needs at least stable 18 FPS to function properly.

but why works it on a earlyer version?

• Deputy Sheriffs
56 minutes ago, EHC said:

but why works it on a earlyer version?

This is nothing new. Also the earlier versions needed stable 18fps. If it drops below for a short moment, no problem, but constantly low fps like yours is a clear sign that your hardware in combination with your PC/FSX setup is not powerfull enough.

ok I understand you, but by the older version, i´ve ever had these 10fps.

But I will test it tomorrow if it works with the minimal setting and after that I´ll write to you

so now I had test it with the minimal settings:

the result:

It works, but have to save up money for an new computer.

I will say thank you to you for your help.

Archived