Anyway, I'm not gonna start calling you guys names and stuff like that, it's just a bit disappointing, that's all. Its pretty much because of a technicality that it's going to cost me another €20, that seems wrong.  If the other store had offered to honour Aerosofts upgrade to the bundle scheme I would've been the owner of that and would've been eligible for the bundle upgrade cost. Or if Aerosoft had offered to sell me the bundle upgrade at the time, the same - I asked but it wasn't allowed.

Regardless, no hard feelings - thanks at least for the individual product upgrade discounts.

Good morning everyone!

I’ve been reading through different topics concerning the Airbus Professional Series, and have become a bit confused with some stuff. Could someone clarify a few things for me? Sorry in advance for possible ‘dumb’ questions, I don’t intend to come across as an idiot xD

1) So if you own all 4 aircraft (A318-A321), but have previously bought them as 2 separate packages (A318/A319 and A320/A321), and now wish to buy the new BUNDLE of the 4 aircraft, is it/will it be possible to do so and get a discount, and thus a single serial number?

2) If I understood correctly, there was at least talk of possibly getting a discount then on the A330 Professional if you own the A320 Professional family. So my question is: if the answer to the first question is no and I can’t get a single serial number, can I still get the same discount owning 2 separate key numbers for the 2 A320 family packages as if I had bought the Bundle versionof the A320 Professional family?

I had another question but it has now slipped my mind. 

Thanks in advance to anyone taking their time to answer me. Hope everyone has a great day, especially the Aerosoft team!

Cheers.

vor 6 Minuten, VSM sagte:

Good morning everyone!

I’ve been reading through different topics concerning the Airbus Professional Series, and have become a bit confused with some stuff. Could someone clarify a few things for me? Sorry in advance for possible ‘dumb’ questions, I don’t intend to come across as an idiot xD

1) So if you own all 4 aircraft (A318-A321), but have previously bought them as 2 separate packages (A318/A319 and A320/A321), and now wish to buy the new BUNDLE of the 4 aircraft, is it/will it be possible to do so and get a discount, and thus a single serial number?

2) If I understood correctly, there was at least talk of possibly getting a discount then on the A330 Professional if you own the A320 Professional family. So my question is: if the answer to the first question is no and I can’t get a single serial number, can I still get the same discount owning 2 separate key numbers for the 2 A320 family packages as if I had bought the Bundle versionof the A320 Professional family?

I had another question but it has now slipped my mind. 

Thanks in advance to anyone taking their time to answer me. Hope everyone has a great day, especially the Aerosoft team!

Cheers.

The answers to both questions can be found here: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/132584-pricing/

2 hours ago, KIE said:

The answers to both questions can be found here: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/132584-pricing/

Thanks for getting back to me KIE,

I've read that already, but still don't see what the answer is concerning the A330. Unless you mean the Virtual Airline Program (something I don't know anything about)??

Please let me see the light haha :D:D

23 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

The A330 is not yet released and we still have to decide prices etc.

I hear you Mathijs, I was just curious.

Thanks for getting back to me :)

Hello, can you just clear a little question up for me. I own the airbus bundle via JF and I have two codes, I have looked at buying the 318-19 and I get a discount, but what will happen you release the 320-21, will that be free as I own the bundle package and have another serial number for it? I do find it odd that JF give two codes for one product but two aircraft!

On 7/12/2018 at 9:22 PM, Tom A320 said:

If you get to the supermarket around the corner and buy a 500g package of coffee you pay a certain price x. If you buy instead two 250g packages you end up with the same amount of coffee, but have paid a higher price than x for it. 

The bundle is the 500g package, the single Airbus packages are the 250g packages. 

In both cases you end up with the same buses but have paid different prices. 

Aerosoft is in no way different with the bundle prices (regardless if new or update) than the supermarket around the corner. 

I partly agree on what you are say saying Tom, but you are limping on your equation. 

What if, a very loyal client always comes in and get's the 250g package because the shop doesn't sell the 500g packages yet. So you shop-owner forces the client to buy the 250g package, at least when he wants to have coffee :-)

The same goes for me, I am a loyal client for the Airbus for nearly 7 years. And yes I got the A318-319 for free because I did some work for Aerosoft but I did not get the opportunity, back in the days, to buy a bundle. Aerosoft did not sell the 500g packages coffee back in the day.

And that's partly my point as well, I was always a loyal customer, I even promote Aerosoft as much as I can, but now I have to pay extra for being that guy. In my humble opinion that s*cks!

Cheers,

Peter

I fully agree, I bought the separate packages because the 'bundle' wasn't available. Now I have to buy two seperate packages again - or , of course pay the new bundle price.

Come on Aerosoft - what price loyalty?

Archived