FMS "Load Error"

Hello,

The issue: all of the flightplans showing in the FMS produce "Load Error" when selecting any of the LSKs on the FMS.

I've searched this forum and have not been able to locate this error, but if I've missed it I apologize. I've searched the PDF file included with the installation for the CRJ (Volume VI - Flight Management System FMS Guide) and could not find it.

This version of the CRJ has certainly improved over the initial release and I continue to learn about it's features as I fly and any insight on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

The load error means that the navdata that you're using does not match the navdata used to save the flight. For example if an airways changed or the name of a SID or STAR, it can no longer be found in the navdata and therefore the flightplan can't be properly loaded anymore.

Actually, that’s not true in this case. I figured it out on my own: it was the format of the flight plan from PFPX. One would think if the same company owned both products everything would be updated to be compatible between them. I’m not aware of any update from Aerosoft to add the CRJ format to PFPX.

I was able to find a work around but the NAVDATA is certainly not the issue as I am using AIRAC 1806 (latest update from Navigraph). 

• Developer

Can you send me the flightplan file that you created with PFPX? May be I can change something to make it load anyway. But I still need to check there the issue is first.

After my last post I did notice it seems some of them don't match what's in my other aircraft FMS. I really like this CRJ (after most of the bugs have been fixed) for the most part but not having accurate data is a little frustrating. I'm not sure if it's a Navigraph issue or not. It's my understanding that Aerosoft uses Navdata Pro.

Hans, in PFPX (1.28) there is no entry/option to export the flight plan to the CRJ: just the Airbus and from what I've read they are different formats. I was asking if Aerosoft will make an update to PFPX to export flightplans to CRJ in the correct format?

If you want a copy of the FP I created in PFPX for Airbus I can send/post.

Archived