Delta A321 Repaint

Good afternoon,

I've been on the lookout for a repaint of the Delta A321. I've found a few online, specifically one on the aerosoft page:

I downloaded this one, and opened up the livery manager. Attempted to add, and it seems as though it installed. However, once I open up FSX, no such Delta A321 repaint is there. It seemed to add fine in the livery manager, and i'm not quite sure what the issue is. I also attempted to manually install the aircraft. I copied the texture file into the correct folder and made a new entry into the aircraft.cfg. However, when attempting to save the .cfg, a windows notification pops up indicating I do not have ownership of the file and/or permission to save. Thus, I can't get this repaint. Sure would be nice to have it, though. If anyone knows how to fix this issue, or has a better solution, i'm all ears.

Thanks for any help.

Archived