Payment method

lh777

I purchased the product, but by mistake as a method of payment I used prepayment instead of a credit card.
My order number is 1159633.
My order has not been processed yet.
Can I use a credit card?
Can you help me?

• Deputy Sheriffs

The update database is for boxed products only.

Please login to display this image.

For download versions (and the DC-8 is currently as download product available only) you need to get into your shop account to download the latest product version from there.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please keep in mind that it's weekend (even a long one in Germany because of Whit Monday), so it's possible not to get an immediate answer.

No answer yet. If I wanted to pay immediately, could I do it from the bank using the IBAN DE39 4726 5383 0175 8770 00?
Or should I wait? I would not miss the 20% discount (valid until today)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Don't worry about the discount. You initated your order last week while the discount was still in place. 

I received the answer.
Unfortunately, the order has been canceled.
Maybe I lost the discount.
Now I wrote that my intention was to know if it was possible to change the payment method.
Perhaps I had explained myself badly.
Of course I can not complain, they were kind and speedy, but I hope I did not lose the discount

Archived